Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by User2105 This message was authored by: User2105

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

Ordered my IPhone 16 pm on the 20th just got a notification saying dpd are expecting and update on the app for delivery for tomorrow. Good luck to any that haven't received yet 💪🏽

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

@User2105 congratulations, we're all very happy for you 🥲 what colour/size was it? 

This message was authored by Emz0794 This message was authored by: Emz0794

Yea so like another week or 2 wait for me. I swear if it updated it's coming tomorrow I will scream 😂

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

@Emz0794 😅 I'd love that update too. But I won't hold out hope! What will be will be haha 

This message was authored by Rebecca461 This message was authored by: Rebecca461

@AnakinOrder66 i got 2 emails off sky and a DPD email, DPD app is now saying its at my local depo

This message was authored by Splurge1803 This message was authored by: Splurge1803

Noticed a lack of other sizes other than 256gb model, makes me wonder if 512gb and 1tb models are even more in short supply. 

This message was authored by Darcy-Georgie This message was authored by: Darcy-Georgie

@Splurge1803 

Ordered desert titanium pro max 1TB 18th sept, still waiting so may be a shortage on 1TB. 

This message was authored by Emz0794 This message was authored by: Emz0794

@conalbarbarian here's to hoping! 😂 I just need a new phone, my 12 pro is going to give out. I needed a new one at the beginning of the year but I held out! I have my watch though 🙄

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

@Rebecca461 Ohhh nice one! glad you finally got an update and it's on it's way.. No change for me at all still.. I just want my shinny new phone lol

This message was authored by Krana17 This message was authored by: Krana17

When will iPhone 16 Pro Max available? I'm waiting too long 

This message was authored by bigwaitinggame This message was authored by: bigwaitinggame

@Krana17  When did you order? It's a 4 week wait from the day you ordered.

This message was authored by Saraj69 This message was authored by: Saraj69

@bigwaitinggame 

I went and had a look at the wait time and for the pro max is now saying 'over 4 weeks'. I ordered mine on 23rd September so I have a least another week to wait (or more 😡)

This message was authored by bigwaitinggame This message was authored by: bigwaitinggame

@Saraj69 Absolute joke, they can blame stock levels and distributions all they like but its in the preparation! I read this happened last year as well, they should have made preparations for a surge like this.

This message was authored by Saraj69 This message was authored by: Saraj69

@bigwaitinggame 

Sure is,  my daughter is with EE and ordered hers after me and got her phone (same as mine) and got hers a week later.  

@Saraj69 wish I'd have done the same at this point, I ordered the 13 pro max when it was new and got it 4 days later, can't believe that it's like this now. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion