Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by dlc This message was authored by: dlc

Re: Phone

There in lies the issue !!! Coming soon basically tells you nothing I've had that message for over 2 weeks so sky have a slightly different opinion on "soon" 

This message was authored by Paulc1989 This message was authored by: Paulc1989

Re: Phone

@Chris3451 you might be waiting a while. Ordered mine on 17th September and still heard nothing but "coming soon". Then again given how this rubbish company seems to work you may also be lucky and get it soon. Seems to be a lottery with them. I've heard nothing yet some who ordered after me have had theirs! I won't be buying from these jokes again. No wonder they're cheaper than most other networks. (Removed)

Moderator note: Removed inappropriate language

This message was authored by iJg This message was authored by: iJg

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

I upgraded from the iPhone 12 Pro Max and ordered the iPhone 16 Pro Max / 1TB / White Titanium on the 19th of September.

I was originally informed by Sky over the phone upon placing the order to upgrade that I would receive my order Latest the 17th of October and since waiting, I received a Text come through on the 3rd from Sky - Addressing that the earliest I'd receive my phone will be the 25th of October.

I shouldn't have been given a Date to begin with if it wasn't something that could be planned -and for the MySky App it still says In progress - Coming soon.

Hopefully it arrives sooner with any luck 🙂

This message was authored by LeeAB34 This message was authored by: LeeAB34

@iJg  at least you had a text stating this, most of us on here have been left completely in the dark regarding our orders. 

This message was authored by Debs2811 This message was authored by: Debs2811

I see from reading sooooo many of these posts that Pro max 256gb desert titanium seems to have been the most popular model people have gone for.

i ordered my Pro max Desert titanium 1tb on 18th September.  I've hardly seen any 1tb models being mentioned on here.  I've had zero communication from sky since I signed my contract on 18th and even then I wasn't given an estimated delivery day in my confirmation email.  What I don't get is if not many people have ordered the 1tb model why are they taking so long to come through.  Has anyone else ordered a pro max 1tb and are still waiting? 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

A massive update! I called Sky this morning just to check if my order was all okay—it's been 3 weeks and all. The rep in India was very helpful and said, due to high demand, there’s a delay, but I’ll surely have it “one day soon.” I feel *so much more in the loop* now... *lol*.

This message was authored by Darcy-Georgie This message was authored by: Darcy-Georgie

I did, pro max 1TB in desert titanium on the same date, order still in progress on my app. 

This message was authored by Darcy-Georgie This message was authored by: Darcy-Georgie

I did, pro max 1TB in desert titanium on the same date, order still in progress on my app. 

This message was authored by conalbarbarian This message was authored by: conalbarbarian

I ordered white titanium 256gb pro max.... 

What is hilarious is year on year all these carriers have the same issues, so many pre orders they can't keep up with demand! It's like snow putting roads to a stand still in winter! It happens every year! Like **bleep**! Can you not be prepared for this!? We'll get them when we get them, thats the only truth.... 

This message was authored by KLM23092000 This message was authored by: KLM23092000

@AnakinOrder66 hahaha they can't even be bothered to lie to us anymore. I'll try speaking to them aswell and see what **bleep** I get fed 

This message was authored by Baneswell1 This message was authored by: Baneswell1

I rung to cancel as they said it will be over 4 weeks and couldn't give an exact date. And other places had earlier delivery times. They told me they had a fantastic offer that beats the other prices from different retailers.. they tried fobbing me off with an iPhone 15 😑😑

This message was authored by Mar1an_21 This message was authored by: Mar1an_21

ordered 16 pro September 26, today the program was updated to expect delivery tomorrow I didn’t receive an SMS from them by email

This message was authored by Jules132 This message was authored by: Jules132

I ordered a iPhone 16 pox max but have had no confirmation

I ordered an iPhone 16 pro max yesterday but have received no confirmation how do I find out if order went through and if so when will it be delivered

This message was authored by Colstar This message was authored by: Colstar

Iphone 16 pro max

how long more, do we have to wait to recieve my order? if long, then I will cancel my contract and go some where else when I can actually have a physical product to use.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Iphone 16 pro max

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Colstar 

I've merged your post into the thread discussing all things iphone 16. I'm afraid we are customers so can't confirm when your delivery may arrive. 

The most up to date information on your particular order should become available at:
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/track-sky-order

When your order is ready you should get an email from Sky, and then another from the courier (usually DPD) which will have details of your 1 hour delivery time slot. We have no insight into the timescales.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion