Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@champagneslay @Literally spent a lot of money I didn't really have to be waiting all this time it's rediculous 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Rhysb123 @no it's been a mess from the start tbh. just the constant teasing from them makes it worse

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

@Rhysb123  @champagneslay   no, because three weeks without anything is actually insane??? like, the customer service should be re-trained because this pre-order has been a **bleep** mess 

@champagneslay Honestly my anxiety has been going nuts I'm already taking meds for it and that's not helping 

@jagb @Litch the same copy and paste every time 

@Rhysb123   bro, i get you fr. i take medication for my mental health, too. plus, i have the 'tism, so this whole ordeal has not been fun for my brain😂😭 

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Rhysb123 @jagb yeah can't believe a grown man was calling me a liar shouting at me down the phone last week. Apparently there are investigations going on with it. I really feel for you it's made me so much more anxious and stressed. They're edging me towards a breakdown if it isn't here soon

@champagneslay   no, because that was genuinely not needed. i understand he's probably overwhelmed, but you can't just shout at a customer and call them a liar because you're uneducated/uninformed on something 

@jagb exactly, hopefully something gets done by you know they won't🤣

@champagneslay Honestly that's just unacceptable he needs to be sacked immediately. Glad sky are doing an investigation on it. And trust me I've had a few already so I'm with you on that 

This message was authored by AnakinOrder66 This message was authored by: AnakinOrder66

Well yesterday was another day of zero news for me... I hope I get news today but at this point looks more like next week.. Time will tell! 

@AnakinOrder66 @might be today!

Essentially what I was told yesterday was if you ordered on 13th and still haven't got your device it'll be either this week or next week at the latest and if you still haven't got it you need to contact sky. 

@champagneslay Really hoping so 

This message was authored by Michaela171 This message was authored by: Michaela171

12hr shift today so if I hear any news I won't know til my break, hopefully get a wee surprise but I highly doubt it 🤣 getting tired of waiting now tbh 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion