Discussion topic: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

This message was authored by jagb This message was authored by: jagb

Re: Apple iPhone 16 range now available for pre-order on Sky Mobile

@champagneslay  @Rhysb123  do you guys remember roughly what time(s) people got updates last wednesday? 

@Rhysb123  don't jinx it 😭

This message was authored by Rhysb123 This message was authored by: Rhysb123

@jagb @champagneslay  so I remember 9 am 1:30 and 22:30 roughly I saw the most dispatches 

@Rhysb123  @champagneslay   ta ◡̈ gotta keep an eye out for those times with hopes & prayers 😂😭

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@jagb @Rhysb123 @so last wednesday (i'm pretty sad i shouldn't remember this) but there was a small batch that went out around 3/4pm, then in the evening a lot started to be dispatched around 9/10pm) it might not be the same but going off what someone said last night - they must get their stock in for wednesdays

@jagb @Don't hold me to those times tho 😂😂

This message was authored by Lionne This message was authored by: Lionne

@Rhysb123this is the problem! The longer I wait, the longer I wonder if I  want to *bleep* phone. My 14 pro is just fine! 😅

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Rhysb123 I upgraded to the 15PM not long ago then saw the 16 was coming so decided to change. Can't tell if i'm regretting it now

@champagneslay  @Rhysb123   we're like proper little detectives finding these clues in the forum to decipher when sky dispatches orders 😂😂

@Lionne @Literally might just dash this phone at the wall send a pic to sky saying urgently need new one 😂😂

@jagb it feels like that 🤣 i'm half expecting to be turned into a community manager by the end of this 

@champagneslay @I regret paying my mother £700 to pay off my 14pm just to sit here waiting 3 weeks for a new contract 

bare in mind first time getting a phone in my own name have an iPad and MacBook already on my sky account 

@champagneslay   the day you get your phone, i will take a shot in your honour 🫡 

@Rhysb123 @yeah that's not good enough at all tbh. so so bad from them! they don't care about their customers in the slightest

@jagb thank you thank you, we will be waiting another 80 years before it arrives!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion