Discussion topic: Sky Go on Playstation error

This message was authored by Cocotrix This message was authored by: Cocotrix

Sky Go on Playstation error

Hi,

We have just got our Sky Glass yesterday with the Ultimate TV package. After it was installed, I could access Sky Go with no issues in my mobile. However, when I tried to access Sky Go both in the PS4 and in the PS5, I would get an error and would not let me go in. The error relates to the device not being ready yet and needing whole home oe Sky Go Extra.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go on Playstation error

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you have the Whole Home package/Sky Go Extra on your account as these are needed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Cocotrix
Topic Author
This message was authored by Cocotrix This message was authored by: Cocotrix

@caesarome 

No, I do not have either. Do you know where I can find the pricing for Sky Go Extra in Ireland? I can find easily the price of the Whole Home, but I am struggling to find the price of the Sky Go Extra. Is there any equipment required for any of the two options or is it just a matter of granting extra access?

Thank you

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You would need to call Sky Ireland about this but I think you will find that you do need the Whole Home package before you can get Sky Go Extra added to your account as you can't just have Sky Go Extra in it's own but do call them to see what they say.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion