Discussion topic: How to download recorded programs from Q box to Macbook with Sky Go app ?

This message was authored by Fourmidable This message was authored by: Fourmidable

How to download recorded programs from Q box to Macbook with Sky Go app ?

I have Sky Q multiroom, also the Sky Go app on Macbook (not a tablet or phone !)

When I view my recordings from the Q box on Sky Go, I see most of my recordings don't have the "download to computer" option, only a few of them do.

Any reason why ? Happy to provide more info.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: How to download recorded programs from Q box to Macbook with Sky Go app ?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This is usually the cae if Sky hasn't the rights allowing them to be shown anywhere but the Sky box so they can not be transfered to an app like Sky Go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

This is usually the cae if Sky hasn't the rights allowing them to be shown anywhere but the Sky box so they can not be transfered to an app like Sky Go.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Fourmidable
Topic Author
This message was authored by Fourmidable This message was authored by: Fourmidable

Makes sense, would make viewer's life easier if Sky flagged such programs clearly.

Thanks for taking the time to respond !

This message was authored by Ram198 This message was authored by: Ram198

I can't even download recordings of F1 from skyf1 surely sky have the rights for that. I used to be able to download afew weeks ago but not anymore 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion