Discussion topic: Sky Go and TNT

This message was authored by Acc+Restricted This message was authored by: Acc+Restricted

Sky Go and TNT

I pay for my TNT direct to BT. At home I have no problem watching MotoGp etc. on Sky... But can't access via SkyGo. Why not?

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Sky Go and TNT

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Acc+Restricted wrote:

I pay for my TNT direct to BT. At home I have no problem watching MotoGp etc. on Sky... But can't access via SkyGo. Why not?

Because you arent subscribing through Sky, so therefore can't watch it on Sky Go, which is Sky's own platform.

If you subscribe directly to TNT, for on the go you will need to view via Discovery +

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

@Acc+Restricted wrote:

Because you arent subscribing through Sky, so therefore can't watch it on Sky Go, which is Sky's own platform.

If you subscribe directly to TNT, for on the go you will need to view via Discovery +

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Acc+Restricted wrote:

I pay for my TNT direct to BT. 

There is you answer, as a BT customer you don't get access to the TNT channels via Sky Go so you would need to use their app instead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion