Discussion topic: Sky Go Extra upgrade possible - no multiroom

This message was authored by chknwngz This message was authored by: chknwngz

Sky Go Extra upgrade possible - no multiroom

Hi,

I am looking for some advice about using Sky Go Extra in order to watch Sky Go on my xbox. I have been on the phone to Sky this morning and they said that this is only possible if I first upgrade to Sky Multiroom and then add on the Sky Go Extra package.

I have read various articles about upgrading to Sky Go Extra as a standalone service so I just wanted to double check this is not possible.

I do not need Sky Multiroom as I only have one TV, so this seems like a waste of money.

Thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Sky Go Extra upgrade possible - no multiroom

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky Go Extra would be free if you have multiroom but as stated above you should be able to add it for a £5 monthly charge. 31 days notice is required should you want to cancel it anytime in the future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@chknwngz  You can add sky go extra at £5pm extra but need to call to do so

you may need to keep phoning until you get an agent who knows what they are doing 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
chknwngz
Topic Author
This message was authored by chknwngz This message was authored by: chknwngz

SKY1992bf thanks for confirming, I will try and call them again. I guess the first advisor I spoke to was misinformed about the Sky Go Extra offering. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Sky Go Extra would be free if you have multiroom but as stated above you should be able to add it for a £5 monthly charge. 31 days notice is required should you want to cancel it anytime in the future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion