Discussion topic: Sky Go Extra not working on PS4 after years of using

This message was authored by Richard197021 This message was authored by: Richard197021

Sky Go Extra not working on PS4 after years of using

Hello,

I have a strange issue. I am trying to use sky go on the PS4 and I get the message "To watch this programme you will need to purchase the Sky Go Extra package. Please go to sky.com/PlayStation to find out more".

I am a diamond vip member and used to have sky go extra with it.

But on ps4 i get the above message. Meanwhile on my phone sky go app i can download or stream something to watch. 

I have used it for many years and all of a sudden after a tweak in the subscription, it's not working.

Not sure what to do next. Any tips or should I call sky?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go Extra not working on PS4 after years of using

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You can call Sky if you want as sometimes Sky Go Extra does, for reasons unknown, drop off the account. Or we can alert the messaging team for you who will contact you view a private chat on this forum sometime tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Richard197021 

I was waiting for you to say if you were going to phone in last evening or not, but as you want an esclation I have now escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Richard197021
Topic Author
This message was authored by Richard197021 This message was authored by: Richard197021

Hello

Yes, please alert the messaging team for a private chat to resolve this.

Thank you in advance

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion