Discussion topic: Sky Go Error - 1310 & 1410

This message was authored by Chris1987 This message was authored by: Chris1987

Sky Go Error - 1310 & 1410

Have Sky Stream, have Movies/ Kids/ Sports/ Cinema etc added to it.

Been using it and Sky Go for the last 4 months without issue.
In the last 2 weeks I have been unable to watch the extra's (Cinema/ Sports/ Kids) on Sky Go - can only watch basic free view channels.

Doesnt work on my mobile or laptop - have logged out and back in, have uninstalled and reinstalled - no change.

Have been on the phone for nearly 2 hours now - spoken to 9 different people across customer services/ billing/ Sky Go Team/ Mobile Team etc - everyone of them says its not them and transfers me on.

The last guy said he would escalate it but nothing he can do and is a "subscription issue"...

The message reads:

For your information

You need the relevant Sky TV subscription to watch this show.

Code: 1410 

(On other channels it shows Code: 1310)

Paying for a service that isnt working, joined Sky for Sky Go because of how much I am away, 2 hours wasted being passed from one incorrect team to another just to be told in the end "no idea, will escalate it and we might be able to fix it"

Although being passed around is incredibly annoying I have to say that each member of staff was very polite but they all gave me different answers as to the issue and no one reads the "Notes" the prev agent said they were leaving...

Can anyone help fix this?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Sky Go Error - 1310 & 1410

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chris1987 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

@Chris1987 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Chris1987 an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Chris1987 

A private chat was started but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
Chris1987
Topic Author

Sky Go Error - 1410 & 1310

Have Sky Stream, have Movies/ Kids/ Sports/ Cinema etc added to it.

Been using it and Sky Go for the last 4 months without issue.
In the last 2 weeks I have been unable to watch the extra's (Cinema/ Sports/ Kids) on Sky Go - can only watch basic free view channels.

Doesnt work on my mobile or laptop - have logged out and back in, have uninstalled and reinstalled - no change.

Have been on the phone for nearly 2 hours now - spoken to 9 different people across customer services/ billing/ Sky Go Team/ Mobile Team etc - everyone of them says its not them and transfers me on.

The last guy said he would escalate it but nothing he can do and is a "subscription issue"...

The message reads:

For your information

(On other channels it shows Code: 1310)

Paying for a service that isnt working, joined Sky for Sky Go because of how much I am away, 2 hours wasted being passed from one incorrect team to another just to be told in the end "no idea, will escalate it and we might be able to fix it"

Although being passed around is incredibly annoying I have to say that each member of staff was very polite but they all gave me different answers as to the issue and no one reads the "Notes" the prev agent said they were leaving...

Can anyone help fix this?

I got a reply but when I opened the chat bubble it said no one was available. Tried a few times and now it's been closed.

I joined Sky for the Sky Go - I'm paying for something that I can't use and its been 2 weeks now and hours and hours and hours spent on the phone...

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go Error - 1410 & 1310

@Chris1987 

The chat invite you were sent isn't a live chat so what should have happened if they should have got back to you when they were available again so I have merged your post to your post from a few days ago and have alerted Sky again to your post so look out for it again over the next few hours.

Chris1987
Topic Author

I have not had a message for a chat option to dicuss the issue - please can you advise? 

@Chris1987 

As they have't contacted you it would be quicker now to call:

150 is the free number to use from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk phone otherwise under "Need more help ?" link at the bottom of the page on this link is the number to call Sky on:

https://www.sky.com/help/home

This message was authored by Chipboards This message was authored by: Chipboards

RE: 1410

I am 80 years old and have subscriibed to ICC Mens Cricket for the duration of the competition £14.

I am trying to watch on my phone/laptop while visiting my daughter, without success as keep getting an error on both devices:

The message reads:

For your information

I'm new to the community and still feeling my way around.

Funny all was ok yesterday.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you.

Re: RE: 1410

@Chipboards 

Welcome to the Sky community.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Chipboards.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you Chipboards. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion