Discussion topic: Sky Go Does Not Work - Error 1504

This message was authored by Peter455099 This message was authored by: Peter455099

Sky Go Does Not Work - Error 1504

When trying to watch anything on Sky Go I get this error every time:

"Sky is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Code: 1504"

This is since I installed it over a month ago. Have tried reinstalling to no avail.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Go Does Not Work - Error 1504

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Peter455099 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you Peter455099. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Chrislinnett This message was authored by: Chrislinnett

Hi, 

i am having the same problem, i have sky tv athome and i want to watch it on my laptop also but cant, i just keep getting this error message.

Thanks Chris

@Chrislinnett 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Chrislinnett.

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

This message was authored by gmanner1 This message was authored by: gmanner1

When trying to watch anything on Sky Go I get this error every time:

"Sky is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Code: 1504"

This is since I installed it over a month ago. Have tried reinstalling to no avail.

Please help.

Would you like some help from the messaging team on here regarding this error, if you do they will contact you via this website so would you be able to respond sometime tomorrow ?

This message was authored by gmanner1 This message was authored by: gmanner1

Yes I can answer anytime

@gmanner1 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent gmanner1 an invite.

This message was authored by Faithghill2424 This message was authored by: Faithghill2424

Hi, Got the exact same issue when trying to watch the new season of hotd on sky go can this be escalated to a team member please i see the same issue with others and would be very grateful for this issue to be resolved as soon as possible.

@Faithghill2424 

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can or it will be closed if there is no response within 48 hours. To start the conversation just type in it.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by karamiaschuyler This message was authored by: karamiaschuyler

i am having the same issue, ive been having it for months and tried everything. can you please refer me too?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion