Discussion topic: PFE 9012 Error Code

This message was authored by Peter575541 This message was authored by: Peter575541

PFE 9012 Error Code

Trying to watch sky go on laptop. Got error code PFE 9012.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: PFE 9012 Error Code

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is the Sky Go app connected to your Sky Q box, if so try turning this off in the settings via the app itself.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Peter575541
Topic Author
This message was authored by Peter575541 This message was authored by: Peter575541

Brilliant, thanks.

This message was authored by Revolino This message was authored by: Revolino

Hi, I'm having the same problem with PFE 9012 error code but can't sort it by following that suggestion. Anything else I can try please?

This message was authored by Chimera This message was authored by: Chimera

me too!!! Who could help me?

This message was authored by Techie+Pete This message was authored by: Techie+Pete

No, I have Sky Glass. Its a different router.
This message was authored by jamix999 This message was authored by: jamix999

Same problem here on MacBook Air (M2).

It only occurs when trying to view live programs on MacBook Air.

I've uninstalled SkyGo.app and removed the 'Sky Go' folders in ~/Library/Application Support/Sky Go and restarted and re-installed. Still get the issue.  

However, same version of Sky Go app on my Mac 24in (M1) and the app works fine! I've checked all settings in Safari are identical so eliminated any Safari settings/extensions that it may be using/tripping over. Obviously, same router etc etc.  Also works OK on iPadOS!

Someone at Sky must have a table listing error codes and causes. After all, they developed the thing and caught the errors and assigned numbers to them. A meaningful error message in addition to a number might help us determine what to look at for a solution, which we can post here and avoid the strain on support.

This message was authored by Steppio This message was authored by: Steppio

i tried everything but still not working, i have macbook pro as well Sonoma 14.5, M1 Pro... Maybe is a apple issues

This message was authored by RWS12 This message was authored by: RWS12

Did you get a reply to this? I am having hte same issue and cannot resolve it....

This message was authored by jamix999 This message was authored by: jamix999

No solution from anyone! 

This message was authored by Techie+Pete This message was authored by: Techie+Pete

You guys have me confused with Pete555741. I managed to fix the problem, but I have Sky Glass with a different router. I don't recall how I fixed it now, I do recall doing the same as one of you. Uninstalling and deleting the folders that hadn't been deleted..

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion