Discussion topic: Movies not downloading on Sky Go on ipad

This message was authored by Rhodri1 This message was authored by: Rhodri1

Movies not downloading on Sky Go on ipad

Movies are not downloading on my ipad from sky go. TV shows are and they are downloading on my iphone. The button is just unresponsive, any tips?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Movies not downloading on Sky Go on ipad

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Other than deleting the app and installing it again which will clear your download or you can try is to reboot your iPad.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Charlieboy222 This message was authored by: Charlieboy222

Hi, I have exactly the same problem, I can download box sets and recordings from my sky Q box onto my iPad, however, I am unable to download movies from the sky go app to my iPad. When using the app on my iphone, the movies download onto the phone - any ideas/support would be much appreciated 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As well as doing what I posted above have you also tried a reboot of your Sky Q box ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Charlieboy222 This message was authored by: Charlieboy222

I've gone into settings and reactivated the sky go option and has a green tick to confirm all is set, I will reboot the box over the weekend, however my iPhone downloading works perfectly.

thanks for the advise

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion