Discussion topic: Sky VIP not working

This message was authored by Rhinos22 This message was authored by: Rhinos22

Sky VIP not working

When I go into the MySky app and go to Sky VIP it is telling me that I cannot join right now. 
I have been using sky vip for years so do not understand why it will not not let me in. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky VIP not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

You will need to contact Sky support about this so they can look into this for you.

If you have a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk landline phone then you can call Sky for free via the 150 number. Or under "Need more help ?" at the bottom this page is the number to call:

https://www.sky.com/help

Just ignore the messages at the start of the call and remain on the line for as long as you can and don't hang up when asked to do so.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Merlin377 This message was authored by: Merlin377

Re: Sky VIP not working

I have found a solution to this in my Android phone please make sure you KNOW your password for the SKY APP before doing this.

1) Go to your phone settings

2) In settings you will see Apps,go into this and it will list all the Apps you have on phone.

3) click on the Sky app and you will see storage etc click on clear cache and clear data.

Click on these and it should take it back to zero then go back to your SKY app and re sign back in it worked for me  hope it helps you all 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion