Discussion topic: SkyGo Not working

This message was authored by SoRaven This message was authored by: SoRaven

SkyGo Not working

Hi,

I am getting an error message that something is not working when trying to access my sky go.  I have tried contacting Sky and been cut off three times over the last hour.  Can anyone help.  When I've tried to go in to my account the details are wrong and says my account is closed.  It's really confusing, I'm on my holidays and am using for the first time.  I have skyQ multi at home.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: SkyGo Not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SoRaven  For the forum to help you need to let us know, what device are you using, what error messages are you getting?  Have you tried to uninstall & reinstall Sky Go?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

SoRaven
Topic Author

I am using an Apple IPhone.  
I have uninstalled and reinstalled.

The message I am receiving reads; to watch this content please upgrade your subscription .  I have full sky subscription all channels/sports/sports BT/movies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@SoRaven wrote:

It's really confusing, I'm on my holidays and am using for the first time.  I have skyQ multi at home.

On holiday within the UK or abroad?

There may also be an issue when the Go app hasn't been used at home before it connects elsewhere.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Is the device that the app is on connecting to a mobile data or Wifi cinnection while you are abroad ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
SoRaven
Topic Author

I'm in the UK.  

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion