Discussion topic: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Trevor+Edmonds This message was authored by: Trevor+Edmonds

I’ve never had this problem before since having Sky glass. I’ve had multiple problems and it keeps o

since upgrade into Sky glass I've had multiple problems with thoughts with Sky glass the latest ones happening today saying that I have I have to upgrade my account which is rather annoying. I can't watch certain programs that I wish to watch.

This message was authored by Finian+Lantos This message was authored by: Finian+Lantos

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Evening All,

Having same problems as everyone else. Why doesn't Sky put a message on this forum so we know what's going on. Seems common sense to me. 

This message was authored by Paul+Dray This message was authored by: Paul+Dray

Re: Upgrade top Watch Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-0924

@Patsie wrote:

Here we go again, just hoping that useless Sky haven't done another update like last time!!

No ITV on glass or pucks!!!

Is anyone else getting peed off with Sky??

I have this new issue too but the software version hasn't changed so it's not due to a new update on the puck.

————————
Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090 50in Plasma TV | Yamaha DSP-AX863 SE AV Amp
Sky Stream Puck; Build: QS030.528.00P | Sky Broadband Ultrafast
————————
This message was authored by AnthWinstanley This message was authored by: AnthWinstanley

Re: ITV has just come up with a message that I need to upgrade to watch it and now it’s completely d

53 minutes!!!

This message was authored by Leann28 This message was authored by: Leann28

Re: Yesterday channel now shown as requiring upgrade

I've got same problem itv, discovery channel, 5 star and so on

This message was authored by RayFD This message was authored by: RayFD

Upgrade why

Need to upgrade on sky stream , signed up Saturday for the free trial. Set up Monday evening when home from work. Trying to watch itv tonight and getting message stating we need to upgrade to watch this channel. ???
this can't be right

This message was authored by Mick244 This message was authored by: Mick244

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

I've got the same problem come on Sky get a grip and at least admit there is a problem 

This message was authored by RollWithIt This message was authored by: RollWithIt

I'm getting this for numerous channels. Had nothing but problems since switching from Q. Utter rubbish. 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

No ITV1 tried reboot etc. same problem what a fuss having to enter account details in again, have 3 other pucks so not bothering with that.  Been a Sky customer for 30 years only went to a puck as my trees are too high blocking the dish.  It's an absolute second rate system compared to Sky+, have to pay to skip the ads although it doesn't really skip.  Absolute rubbish should be free as it's so poor

This message was authored by Chromedome1975 This message was authored by: Chromedome1975

I have this problem too. Only affects itv1. Initially said I need to upgrade to watch. Now if I select the channel it is just a black screen. Not aware it is affecting any other channels for me 

This message was authored by Sandy1957 This message was authored by: Sandy1957

Re: Itv channel gone

Normal Itv 1 channel has gone and I'm being told to upgrade!!! What is going on Sky?

This message was authored by Hastings5648 This message was authored by: Hastings5648

Posted on social media by Sky Help Team: at 7.30PM

We're aware some Sky Glass/Stream customers may have an on screen message saying ‘to watch this, you need to upgrade your subscription’ on various channels.
Support teams are investigating. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
This message was authored by Claireabell29 This message was authored by: Claireabell29

ITV not working saying go to my sky and upgrade  not working in glass in lounge.  But it is working in the puck.  So just on the glass 

we have glass 65 Bt fibre 3 pucks 

This message was authored by Rab226 This message was authored by: Rab226

Re: Upgrade why

I think it's a problem that Sky seem to be aware of. Lots of people are reporting it. 

This message was authored by Leann28 This message was authored by: Leann28

I've got this issue as well itv plus multiple other channels that I was able to view earlier today, tried restarting Puck aswell as router but still no luck 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion