Discussion topic: When will QS016 be available

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: When will QS016 be available

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Thanks for the update @Chrisee .  I was hoping for some major improvements so it sounds as though I will be disappointed when I finally get the update.

I still haven't had the minor QS015.006.01 update but from what I gather I'm not missing anything.  I guess they will just bypass that one and I will go straight to QS016 😀

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by CardiffMan1992 This message was authored by: CardiffMan1992

Maintenance updates are fine long as they address issues. 

ScottishClaymore
Topic Author
This message was authored by ScottishClaymore This message was authored by: ScottishClaymore

Anyone notice the change in Playlists, that main playlist icon is no longer coloured and if you scroll to bottom there is Manage All how you can remove them.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@ScottishClaymore I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. I don't know when it changed but I don't yet have the latest update.  Currently the Manage All button doesn't do anything but it does prove they are working on the Playlists so maybe some improvements are imminent 🤞

This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

Yes I've noticed this from my glass updated over night,I got a bit excited thinking it would remove stuff from continue watching rail but no it don't 😭

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”
This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

@Deedee36 

Playlist and Continue Watching are separate functions from each other and not the same thing

Continue watching is content you been watching but not finished

It's content you add to playlist and started playback from playlist or on demand content you started playback example Sky Cinema Film or a Live broadcasts you clicked watch from start or used remote to pause a live broadcasts and then clicked continue watching

Content you add to Playlist will not show up in continue watching rail unless you actually did playback from playlist for that recording

When you remove something from playlist that's got nothing to do with continue watching rail as broadcast you started watching it will remain in continue watching until you finished watching to end of that broadcast

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks
This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

@Paul+Boland   Maybe I worded that wrong I meant when I noticed the change to playlist I went straight to continue watching to see if a delete option had been added 

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”
This message was authored by Kevjs This message was authored by: Kevjs

The manage all button has finally allowed me to get rid of Once Upon a Time In Londonograd! Looks like all the stuck shows had multiple series linked...

@Kevjs What software version are you on? Although I can see the Manage All button it doesn't do anything.  I'm still on QS015.006.00P

This message was authored by Freddieboy69 This message was authored by: Freddieboy69

Hi @Fothergill1  The selection for Manage all, in Playlist is visible on Software build version QS015.006.00P but has no effect, it only works when updated to the new QS016 software, The lounge has been updated, but my two pucks upstairs are still on the old version, so that's how I know,

Haven't had chance to see what it can do, as usual I'm probably hoping for too much.

This message was authored by Kevjs This message was authored by: Kevjs

@Fothergill1 wrote:

@Kevjs What software version are you on? Although I can see the Manage All button it doesn't do anything.  I'm still on QS015.006.00P

QS016.

Thanks @Freddieboy69 and @Kevjs that explains it.  I will have to wait for an update but unfortunately I'm generally in one of the later batches to be updated.

This message was authored by CardiffMan1992 This message was authored by: CardiffMan1992

Thanks for update on manage all button glad to know it works on QS016

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

What does the Manage All actually do? Is it items only within Playlist or is there a link with CW?

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Anonymous 

It's actually quite useful - it lists (yes lists!) every show in your profiles and you can click on the show and remove or swap profiles 

I just wish there was an option to show the  playlist itself in tjis alphabetical list - that would be cool 

also managed to remove match of the day from my main playlist finally with this feature - as stated above it was showing multiple times in the manage list view 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion