Discussion topic: Unable to remove programmes from Playlist from Sky Glass

This message was authored by Happyglass9 This message was authored by: Happyglass9

Unable to remove programmes from Playlist from Sky Glass

I have finished a full series and wanted to remove it from my Playlist, but the "Remove from Playlist" option was not available.

I tried most of the other programmes on my playlist and none had the remove option, but all showed the "+" add series, which is odd, as the programmes already exist on the playlist.

I have rebooted but the problem still exists.

Is this a known issue with other Sky Glass users?  If not, what can I do when I want to remove a series?

I wait for a response with interest.

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Unable to remove programmes from Playlist from Sky Glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Happyglass9 wrote:

I have finished a full series and wanted to remove it from my Playlist, but the "Remove from Playlist" option was not available.

I tried most of the other programmes on my playlist and none had the remove option, but all showed the "+" add series, which is odd, as the programmes already exist on the playlist.

Is this a known issue with other Sky Glass users?  If not, what can I do when I want to remove a series?

What happens if you highlight the show on your playlist and click the + button on the remote. That should remove it if it's already on the playlist.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Happyglass9 wrote:

What happens if you highlight the show on your playlist and click the + button on the remote. That should remove it if it's already on the playlist.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Happyglass9
Topic Author
This message was authored by Happyglass9 This message was authored by: Happyglass9

@MarkGoldsmith 

I did try that, I added it to my playlist & then the option to remove it appeared, which I did.  The programme was removed from the list.

Thank you for the suggestion, much appreciated 

This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

@Happyglass9 

Click Playlist

Then scroll with remote to bottom of page and then click manage all

Manange all you can remove items from playlist 

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion