Discussion topic: Unable to open Sky glass credit agreement

This message was authored by Charlotte107 This message was authored by: Charlotte107

Unable to open Sky glass credit agreement

Hello, 

I've been trying to open and accept my Sky Glass credit agreement to no avail. Like many others I've tried lots of different browsers, cleared cache, tried via the app etc. 

We've had over a week of numerous back and forward call with the call centre with one operative saying the agreement would be sent via email, this has not been recieved. 

I am at my wits end and almost at the stage of cancelling my order and going elsewhere it's an absolute joke. 

The message I get when trying to open it says "We're sorry something went wrong please try again later"

Come on Sky I want to give you some money but it appears you don't want it........ 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Unable to open Sky glass credit agreement

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Charlotte107 

You only telling other subscribers here, this is a customer helps customer forum. If customer service haven't proved helpful you can make a formal complaint: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Unable to open Sky glass credit agreement

@Charlotte107 wrote:

Hello, 

I've been trying to open and accept my Sky Glass credit agreement to no avail. Like many others I've tried lots of different browsers, cleared cache, tried via the app etc. 

We've had over a week of numerous back and forward call with the call centre with one operative saying the agreement would be sent via email, this has not been recieved. 

I am at my wits end and almost at the stage of cancelling my order and going elsewhere it's an absolute joke. 

The message I get when trying to open it says "We're sorry something went wrong please try again later"

Come on Sky I want to give you some money but it appears you don't want it........ 

No need if you haven't signed the agreement the order will be cancelled by Sky🙁

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion