Discussion topic: Failing sky glass

This message was authored by Haggarta1 This message was authored by: Haggarta1

Failing sky glass

My sky glass tv keeps freezing, dropping the channel im watching and generally loosing connection. This is happening everyday now im getting really fed up as this is happening around every 30-40 mins after 2100 hrs. Is so fustrating especially when your watching a film or prigramne. When it drops all it says is s technical fault, and will then reset to the menu screen. Anyone have any ideas i have checked my wifi/ broadband connection and every comes up fine 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Failing sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Haggarta1  Is you Glass TV connected via WiFi?  If so that is most likely the culprit, even if your line is fine WiFi can be affected by numerous things, as it's happening always after a certain time then there is a local issue within the property causing the interference.

What speeds is your TV getting over WiFi?  Open the netflix app and go to the Get Help section, run the connection test, what speed is it reporting, best do it around the time you're having these issues.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion