Discussion topic: Turning on

This message was authored by Philip1009 This message was authored by: Philip1009

Turning on

In the last 2 hours (it's 10:30 am), the TV (Sky Glass), has turned itself on 5 times.  I have not requested this, nor is it set up to react to movement!

Have they changed something? Because they are wasting my electricity!

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Turning on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Philip1009 Reboot your glass TV to see if that helps.  Unplug for a couple of minutes and plug it in again.  It will take about a minute to reboot.

When I first got my Glass TV I experienced all sorts of similar issues until I went into Settings > Start up & Standby and switched off all the settings except for Networked Standby Mode which I left on.  Although some people will like these options I viewed as completely unnecessary.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Turning on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Philip1009 Reboot your glass TV to see if that helps.  Unplug for a couple of minutes and plug it in again.  It will take about a minute to reboot.

When I first got my Glass TV I experienced all sorts of similar issues until I went into Settings > Start up & Standby and switched off all the settings except for Networked Standby Mode which I left on.  Although some people will like these options I viewed as completely unnecessary.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion