Discussion topic: The F1 show Las Vegas

This message was authored by Dawnf1 This message was authored by: Dawnf1

The F1 show Las Vegas

Came home from work today expecting to watch the Vegas opening ceremony followed by The F1 show Las Vegas.

Couldnt see it in my playlist, so went to sport section. 

Clicked on the Las Vegas section. Both appeared to be there. Along with the drivers press conference. Watched the opening ceremony no problem. Tried to play the F1 show and it takes you to the Bahrain show.  Vegas doesn't appear to be there and doesn't show up in the list, even though it's on the main Vegas page under catch up. 

Anyone else having this issue and know where I can find it? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: The F1 show Las Vegas

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dawnf1  Given that free practice 2 ran over and didn't finish until 4am local time midday uk time the f1 show was cancelled and not broadcast as intended 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dawnf1  Given that free practice 2 ran over and didn't finish until 4am local time midday uk time the f1 show was cancelled and not broadcast as intended 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Dawnf1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dawnf1 This message was authored by: Dawnf1

Ahh thank you. I hadn't realised. 

I'm watching FP1 now. Lol 

(I did see on twitter as I left for work this morning that that didn't end well!) 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion