Discussion topic: Subtitles size

This message was authored by Davy58 This message was authored by: Davy58

Subtitles size

I couldn't for the life of me get subtitles to work on my sky glass that I've had just over 3 weeks. Tried switching tv off, waiting etc and switching back on..nothing.  Various settings on the tv....nothing

so finally called Sky and after listening to some crazy music for a while, was told I need to factory reset the tv as it's proven to work in a lot of cases until a better fix is found and they are working on it. I did reset and all is well again lol.  Anyway, problem is, subtitles work now but they are a bit big. Is there anyway to get them smaller and at bottom or top of the screen?

Many thanks...

65inch Sky Glass, 2 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Superfast Broadband

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Subtitles size

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Davy58 I don't actually use subtitles but there have been a number of threads on the subject on the forum.  I recall the same question as yours about the text and the answer was that there is no way to reduce the size.

If you type subtitles into the search box at the top of this page you will see links to the other threads.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Subtitles size

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Davy58 I don't actually use subtitles but there have been a number of threads on the subject on the forum.  I recall the same question as yours about the text and the answer was that there is no way to reduce the size.

If you type subtitles into the search box at the top of this page you will see links to the other threads.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion