Discussion topic: Strictly come dancing not adding to my playlist

This message was authored by GD15 This message was authored by: GD15

Strictly come dancing not adding to my playlist

Hi, new season of strictly come dancing not adding to my playlist on sky glass.  Has done previously but week 1 and 2 of new series have not added.  Checked and double checked it was added before start time but does not appear after show has ended, including the following day. My wife is going to divorce me if I can't find it anywhere.  Bbc player not an option as in ROI. Have rang Sky and they also have no ideas why it is not adding as everything else records as planned.  Any suggestions please 🙏 

All Replies

This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

Re: Strictly come dancing not adding to my playlist

@GD15 wrote:

Hi, new season of strictly come dancing not adding to my playlist on sky glass.  Has done previously but week 1 and 2 of new series have not added.  Checked and double checked it was added before start time but does not appear after show has ended, including the following day. My wife is going to divorce me if I can't find it anywhere.  Bbc player not an option as in ROI. Have rang Sky and they also have no ideas why it is not adding as everything else records as planned.  Any suggestions please 🙏 

@GD15 wrote:

@GD15 

Republic of Ireland 

BBC Channels most broadcasts you will need to watch live

Adding to playlist you will only get playback if BBC make available as on demand

You access BBC on demand content in TV Shows 

It's BBC who control and decide what content is available as on demand for Republic of Ireland by uploading the content to Sky Ireland servers and it's very limited what is made available.

Sky Ireland has no control whats made available.

Some broadcasts that are made available can be removed by BBC after 7 days or 30 days and lot of content is simply not made available or changes from previously been available to not been made available.

Some BBC  broadcasts that was available as on demand last year has not been made available this year.

Example Match of the Day 2024/2025 season has not been made available as on demand but was available for 2023/2024 season

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks
GD15
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD15 This message was authored by: GD15

Re: Strictly come dancing not adding to my playlist

Thanks for reply.  It's a nonsense bbc have removed it from on demand when it was previously available.  Is there no work around this? My better half will hit the roof, have had sky glass for 2 years now and not a week goes by without her asking me to change back to sky q as the recording facility was never an issue 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion