Discussion topic: Speakers

This message was authored by Kevin_Stevenson This message was authored by: Kevin_Stevenson

Speakers

My sky TV speaker's go from okay to muffled all the time and on any way of watching. Live or streaming. Has anyone else had this problem?

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Speakers

@Kevin_Stevenson wrote:
My sky TV speaker's go from okay to muffled all the time and on any way of watching. Live or streaming. Has anyone else had this problem?

If you do a search using the box at the top of this forum you'll find that it's quite a regularly reported problem with Sky Glass. 

You're best off calling Sky for further troubleshooting, and if they find it to be faulty, and you are still within the 2 year warranty period, they will swap your TV. 

This message was authored by Joe-Bow This message was authored by: Joe-Bow

Re: Speakers

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kevin_Stevenson wrote:

@Kevin_Stevenson  Being investigated with Sky at the moment.  There's a few threads about it.

I have the same issue switching between the sound being fine and the sounding like it's muffled or underwater and posted some video up on the forum around a week ago or so.  It didnt happen under QS24, it started under QS25.

@KevNewMedia posted this a few days back.

IMG_7736.png

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion