Discussion topic: Sky glass tv

This message was authored by Marie75 This message was authored by: Marie75

Sky glass tv

Hi 

first time posting on here I have had a sky glass tv for a couple of months now recently the sound goes off and sometimes the picture goes still I end up having to turn the tv off and back on again, does anybody else have this problem??

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Sky glass tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marie75 while you can get occasional glitches if you having to do this more than very occasionally check thst your TV is getting a decent wifi signal from your router. Its not just bandwidth but also quality as interference also causes these kind of issues. You can check bandwidth by running the Network Check in the Get Help menu in the Netflix app.

Despite what Sky's marketing department seem to believe Wifi isnt magic and streaming video smoothly often needs more kit than the basic free router your isp provides - including Sky's own! 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Also run the Network Check a few times a few minutes apart😉

Exiled in HH
Marie75
Topic Author
This message was authored by Marie75 This message was authored by: Marie75

Thanks for replying I will try this 

☺️

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion