Discussion topic: Sky glass tv order has been cancelled! Not by me!

This message was authored by Neil1664 This message was authored by: Neil1664

Sky glass tv order has been cancelled! Not by me!

Hello.. 

on Friday I ordered a new sky glass TV to be delivered on Monday 6/5/2024. I have just checked my emails and have received one to say the order has been cancelled! I have not cancelled this order! Please can you check for me what has happened.

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Sky glass tv order has been cancelled! Not by me!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Neil1664 This is a customer forum and not Sky so no one here will know what happened to your order.  You will need to phone Sky and speak to them.  It is possible that you failed the secondary credit checks but only Sky can confirm that.

If Sky is you mobile provider you can phone them by  dialling 150.

If it is not your provider follow this link https://www.sky.com/help/home and scroll down to need more help, click on this and you will see an 0333 phone number to use to call Sky. Unfortunately I cannot include the actual phone number as the forum filters will block it.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Hi @Neil1664 

We cannot check as we are fellow subscribers here on the forum. You will need to call Sky. However Sky perform a secondary credit check after placing the order and if this doesn't pass the order will be cancelled.

You can contact Sky by calling 150 from a Sky phoneline or mobile or see: https://www.sky.com/help/home and select need more help? And you will.see an 03 number. The forum software doesn't allow us to post numbers.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

You need to ring sky, but the order  to cancel  your  sky glass, is probably  because  you have failed  the  credit  check 

Neil1664
Topic Author
This message was authored by Neil1664 This message was authored by: Neil1664

We already have sky glass.. this was for a replacement TV as our autistic granddaughter smashed ours! We still have a puk which we are using at the moment!

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Hi @Neil1664 

As per the post you will still need to contact customer services. We are fellow subscribers here on the forum.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion