Discussion topic: Sky glass stuck on screen won’t let me do anything

This message was authored by Liamdrs94 This message was authored by: Liamdrs94

Sky glass stuck on screen won’t let me do anything

My sky glass tv is stuck on the screen saying that there's is limited service due to technical issues. It won't let me do anything. Have tried rebooting via unplugging and plugging back in for multiple lengths of times and still the same screen 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Sky glass stuck on screen won’t let me do anything

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Liamdrs94 , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Liamdrs94 Is the Sky Glass new and the issue occurred during initialisation?

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Liamdrs94. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

This message was authored by Shan11x This message was authored by: Shan11x

My Sky Glass Tv is also stuck on the same screen and has been since December I've tried absolutely everything I can to reset the tv nothing works and I've had it unplugged for a month and still doesn't work. If I could get some assistance that would be great thanks. @Mr+Flibbles+86 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Shan11x it's unlikely that you issue will be picked by by Sky from posting on this customer forum so I have escalated you post to the Commuity Messaging Team.

The link below explains how the procedure works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Keep a look out for the speech chat bubble that will appear on the bottom left of your screen when you are logged onto this forum (you will need to refresh your browser from time to time until you see the chat bubble). When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or the chat will be automatically closed.  Note replies from Sky are not instant so you will need to regularly check the chat thread.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Shan11x.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Shan11x 

A private chat was started but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Rje1989 This message was authored by: Rje1989

My tv has just started doing the same did anyone get a response on how to fix it?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion