Discussion topic: sky Witness HD

This message was authored by lstcktn07 This message was authored by: lstcktn07

sky Witness HD

Is anyone else having issue with Sky Witness HD channel? mine keeps sayinh Discussion topic:"Please wait for your programme to load" mainly in the evening..im connect with ethernet to router and then netflix speed test is over 80 megabyes a second

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: sky Witness HD

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@lstcktn07  If you haven't already done so reboot your Glass TV as this tends to clear software glitches.  I have 500mbps broadband and usually get about 420mbps at my puck and still occasionally get the same error message as you.  A reboot usually resolves it for a week or two.

You can reboot by either unplugging your Glass for a minute and plugging it in again or it can be done through settings at Settings > System Management > Resets & Updates > Restart device.  It takes about 3 minutes to completely reboot. You will have a blank screen for a couple of minutes before the Sky logo appears so don’t panic when you first start the process.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion