Discussion topic: Sky Menu Function Disappeared

This message was authored by Blimpyboy This message was authored by: Blimpyboy

Sky Menu Function Disappeared

I used to be able to do the following when viewing a channel:- 

Press centre button 

Press Left button, which would then show 2 options of Favourites and All Channels 

And from there Select which of the 2 I wished to scroll through using the up/down 

it now no longer does this? When I press Left - no menu options appear as before.  Has there been a software update which removed this functionality? 
Remote Control firmware version shows 5103.4.2

Build Version QS021.007.00P

thanks for any help 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Sky Menu Function Disappeared

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Blimpyboy This feature seems to have been removed the latest update as I saw another person posting the same thing and I have just checked my glass and it is the same.

Now the only way that I know of to get to the favourites is to go to the TV guide which defaults to All Channels. Press the up button once and you can select favourites.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

Blimpyboy
Topic Author
This message was authored by Blimpyboy This message was authored by: Blimpyboy

Just an update to say I've tried a full reset but this has not resolved the above issue 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Blimpyboy This feature seems to have been removed the latest update as I saw another person posting the same thing and I have just checked my glass and it is the same.

Now the only way that I know of to get to the favourites is to go to the TV guide which defaults to All Channels. Press the up button once and you can select favourites.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Pam12345 This message was authored by: Pam12345

I have switched my tv on and suddenly i cannot see the full screen.  There is a square black box in top left hand corner.  The home button does not bring up the menu so I am stuck watching a partial screen of the channel that it was last on.  The Hdmi mode seems to have changed but isn't changing to anything else.  Not sure what to do.

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

@Pam12345 wrote:

I have switched my tv on and suddenly i cannot see the full screen.  There is a square black box in top left hand corner.  The home button does not bring up the menu so I am stuck watching a partial screen of the channel that it was last on.  The Hdmi mode seems to have changed but isn't changing to anything else.  Not sure what to do.

Turn it off at the wall for a couple of minutes then back on. This will reboot the TV & hopefully solve the issue. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion