Discussion topic: Sky Live Camera AP03 Error Code

This message was authored by Stevo_UK This message was authored by: Stevo_UK

Sky Live Camera AP03 Error Code

Hi, I have a Sky Live camera that has suddenly stopped working. It now shows error code AP03 whenever I try and load a game. I have reset many times and unplugged/checked connections. Any ideas what this error code means and how I can fix it. I have searched online and cannot find any other similar reports.

I have tried to contact Sky direct but cannot get through to the right department whenever I try.  
Thanks in advance. 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Sky Live Camera AP03 Error Code

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Stevo_UK 

When you say reset do you mean powered off at the mains? There is a physical button reset on the camera, which you need a small pin to press. Try this if not already. Failing that you will need to speak to Sky (we are fellow subscribers here on the forum).

Hope you get sorted.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
Stevo_UK
Topic Author
This message was authored by Stevo_UK This message was authored by: Stevo_UK

Re: Sky Live Camera AP03 Error Code

Hi, yes I have used the reset button and it still will not load any apps. I'm guessing I just perhaps need to just call Sky. Tried to avoid doing this as it always takes a very long time to get through. Just wondered if anyone else had this specific error code and resolution.
Thank you for your reply and suggestion.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion