Discussion topic: Sky Glass not connecting to Amazon Prime

This message was authored by Simm1968 This message was authored by: Simm1968

Sky Glass not connecting to Amazon Prime

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I have recently purchased the Sky Glass TV. All my apps are allowing me to sign in expect Amazon Prime. I have spent 2 hours on the phone with Amazon and they can't understand why either. 

Once I have entered the correct code the TV doesn't shift from the same picture. It's still asking for the code even though my laptop or mobile is saying it's been successful? Has anyone else had this issue? I have tried putting in the code with my phone and laptop. Of course I have also tried turning the TV off at the mains and restarting numerous times. 

Are there any other solutions other than the ones I've tried? 

thanks so much 🙏🏽

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Sky Glass not connecting to Amazon Prime

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Simm1968 I had something very similar when I tried to sign up to Amazon Music.  As I was an Amazon Prime member I assumed that was all that was needed BUT this was not the case.

Even though you are an Amazon Member you still need to sign up to Prime Video on the Amazon web site.  This is free.

Once you are signed up to Prime Video go back and sign in on your TV and after a few seconds the log-in screen should disappear.

Amazon Music is also free and you need to carry out the same procedure as above.

Hopefully this will get you up and running.  Please post back to let us know it it worked.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Gini1 This message was authored by: Gini1

Re: Sky Glass not connecting to Amazon Prime

This still didn't work for me. I'm already logged in on prime video on my laptop but still can't get in on my sky glass. No matter how many times I try with the code it does not work! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion