Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sarah2882 wrote:

The recovery process has not worked for me. I called on Sunday morning and went through all the steps on the phone but nothing worked. The advisor said he was filling in a form for another department who would get back to me but no one has.

My TV is stuck on a blue screen that says connecting and has a progress bar that never moves. The red light alternates between flashing and going off but the blue screen remains.

@Sarah2882 

What happens if you turn the tv off and back on ?

have you tried the recovery process again ?

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Matt19891 This message was authored by: Matt19891

@Kate000123 we are back on now some lovely people said to get a ethernet cable plunge one end in the bottom of the sky glass tv an the other end on your router an when we did that we put cable connection an then it went threw the up dates then follow the instructions I hope this helps u out 

This message was authored by kbroadway This message was authored by: kbroadway

Reset as per help page

I followed the process as explained on the HELP pages for sky stream but all my 3 PUCKS will not get past the PIN process. What do I do next . . 4 days refund and counting ...

This message was authored by PaulJoNic This message was authored by: PaulJoNic

I've got it back !! By using my deceased husbands email and password- although he's been dead for a year and account has been changed into my name all that time !!! So sad but at least up and running after such a long time

Re: Reset as per help page

@kbroadway wrote:

I followed the process as explained on the HELP pages for sky stream but all my 3 PUCKS will not get past the PIN process. What do I do next . . 4 days refund and counting ...

When you get to the pin page don't enter a pin ..... power the puck down on the plug switch and leave for a minute then power back on and it will skip the pin page 

@kbroadway 

43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by dagsey This message was authored by: dagsey

Sky puck not working for days now

Sky puck is not working. Used to work fine, now not. Unable to link my account, menus just keep sending me round and round to the same conclusion. Unable to talk to a human, very frustrating, help please.

This message was authored by Sarah2882 This message was authored by: Sarah2882

I have tried the recovery process many times. Switching the tv off and back on again goes right back to the blue screen.

Re: Sky puck not working for days now

@dagsey wrote:

Sky puck is not working. Used to work fine, now not. Unable to link my account, menus just keep sending me round and round to the same conclusion. Unable to talk to a human, very frustrating, help please.

Either 

1 log into the sky account page before you go to the activation page 

2 check you are using the email you used to purchase sky stream 

@Sarah2882 wrote:

I have tried the recovery process many times. Switching the tv off and back on again goes right back to the blue screen.

If possible run the recovery process with an Ethernet cable plugged from your router to your tv or puck. Once finished you can remove the cable then go back to WiFi 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion