Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Terry48 This message was authored by: Terry48

Sky glass tv won’t turn on

Sky glass tv hasn't been working for the last 24 hours when will this be resolved

This message was authored by CHayche86 This message was authored by: CHayche86

Re: My Sky glass will not turn on been like this since after 8pm last night . Tried reboot but still

Nothing on mine either. Tried unplugging, tried another device in the socket, holding the standby button and unplugging at the same time, nothing!

no lights, no logos, no flashing 

This message was authored by Sammy1977 This message was authored by: Sammy1977

Re: Sky stream won’t turn on - flashing white light then nada.

Is everyone's puck still not working as mines isn't 

This message was authored by BruceMc3 This message was authored by: BruceMc3

Sky Stream STILL down

My Sky Stream service is still down after 15 hours! Is this what I should expect from Sky as a technology company?
This message was authored by Hollyj This message was authored by: Hollyj

Sky stream still down, box flashes white , occasionally sky logo willnappear but then will go blank.

Sky stream still down, box flashes white , occasionally sky logo willnappear but then will go blank.

This message was authored by Ian+Kim+Emily+Sam This message was authored by: Ian+Kim+Emily+Sam

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Sky glass went off 5pm

did a restart at 10pm. Still no joy 

Still the same tgis morning. Outage in my area is the service status 

This message was authored by Elizabeth+Cartwri This message was authored by: Elizabeth+Cartwri

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

Undates would be great.

.I've got an autistic and adhd child here. Without TV before school is going to be a nightmare 

This message was authored by lisa19802 This message was authored by: lisa19802

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

Thank you, just done this and it works 👍🏻 @Warlord2001d

This message was authored by Julie+Stoneman This message was authored by: Julie+Stoneman

No sky streem

Sky stream obviously not working this morning. 

Been like this for over 1 hr.

This message was authored by Brianbunch This message was authored by: Brianbunch

Re: Sky puck

My puck doesn't stay on long enough to try a reboot they are quick enough to go into a bank account to take your money but do **bleep** all to help when u have issues with there products and I'm sick of it now 

This message was authored by Prim3 This message was authored by: Prim3

Do I need to switch off the Tv first or I should do it while it on ? 

This message was authored by Donnatho This message was authored by: Donnatho

Have you got a power light at the bottom of ur tv if so go on google and read about it how to reset ur tv that's what I did now up and running not good when got no tv before work 

This message was authored by JoAsh This message was authored by: JoAsh

I turn mine on and it looks like it's loading with the black screen saying sky, you think it's going to the main menu screen and then nothing, it goes back to the blue blank screen. It was doing this last night and I was hoping it had resolved itself but still the same this morning

This message was authored by adamcara This message was authored by: adamcara

Good to hear that the power button being held down is working for some of you but nothing for me yet will keep trying throughout the day. Wouldn't it have been nice if Sky could have advised on this 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

This message was authored by Jayney1 This message was authored by: Jayney1

Sky glass tv won’t turn on I don’t have the red light

My sky glass tv was working in the morning, but came home from work and there is no red light and the tv won't switch on.

i have tried the rest option but this has not worked. Because of this I cannot use my sky in my bedroom.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion