Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

With the link issue, if you unplug at the mains, turn back on again, and follow everything it should then work. It's a bit of a mare

This message was authored by Pam+savage This message was authored by: Pam+savage

Someone told me hold side button I did as said nearly 2 mins than red light stoppedflashing and went into software update . Follow  instruction need to log into sky o put a code all working now

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Puck pin set up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Unplug the puck for a few minutes and that should fix the PIN issue.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Elaine_ This message was authored by: Elaine_

Re: Puck keeps flashing white light but won’t connect

My Puck refuses to turn on.

Done the whole turn everything off and back on routine several times now.

Removed power cable from puck, held down the power button and plugged the power in flashes white then red and green then turns off.

Terrible service leaving customers not knowing what's happening. They could put a better message on the App, or website.

This message was authored by Alisoneatt01 This message was authored by: Alisoneatt01

My sky tv has no power have tried everything suggested tried to call you gave up after 45 mins on hold totally fed up was told when I phoned early this morning that a fix had been found and that it would take a couple of hours but 4 hours after still nothing. Not impressed

This message was authored by Mark3331 This message was authored by: Mark3331

I have done everything suggested abd still just a red flashing light. Is it just me? Why does no-one answer questions?
This message was authored by Vickim8558 This message was authored by: Vickim8558

I've tried all suggestions. It goes to network setup then it's stuck

This message was authored by Hobbayne64 This message was authored by: Hobbayne64

I managed to get it working eventually, but for some reason the Sky Puck on the T. V. In the bedroom isn't recognising my my router.

This message was authored by Joe090 This message was authored by: Joe090

Folks, you need to RESET your puck/device !!!

I have 2 pucks, the button underneath them needs to be held in with the power OFF, and still holding in that button, turn ON the power and hold the button till the led colour changes away from white - this WILL take about 10 secs or more.

Then follow the instructions - you're setting up the device again. This worked for me for both pucks. 

This message was authored by Vickim8558 This message was authored by: Vickim8558

It's still not working. I'm so **bleep** 

This message was authored by Julie+Stoneman This message was authored by: Julie+Stoneman

Will there be some sort of compensation for loss off tv, and having to talk to hubby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This message was authored by Kirsten741 This message was authored by: Kirsten741

Hi mine still isn't switching on?

This message was authored by Ingilybob This message was authored by: Ingilybob

It's not working for everyone. I've tried it more than once with no luck.

This message was authored by Jessica52 This message was authored by: Jessica52

Re: Standby light flashing slowly and tv won’t turn on

Hello my sky glass tv won't turn on. It has a slow flashing red light. I have turned it off at the wall left for 30 seconds but still not working. 

please help 

This message was authored by Kirsten741 This message was authored by: Kirsten741

Same for me , mine still isn't coming on 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion