Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Ricardo414 This message was authored by: Ricardo414

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

try that couple of tims nothing happen

This message was authored by Ricardo414 This message was authored by: Ricardo414

hoping so cause i be there asking 

just trying holding button again nothing happen no light showing  r flashing

This message was authored by Flintbox This message was authored by: Flintbox

When will the outage be sorted, for an expensive item we are waiting to long.

For a big company and the price we pay, we should not be waiting this long for a fix to sky streaming. Appalling communications also what is happening.
This message was authored by Chrismurr80 This message was authored by: Chrismurr80

Re: Resetting sky glass

But as they will undoubtedly say... "but you can watch skygo on another device so we don't have to refund you any money..."

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: When will the outage be sorted, for an expensive item we are waiting to long.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Flintbox wrote:
For a big company and the price we pay, we should not be waiting this long for a fix to sky streaming. Appalling communications also what is happening.

@Flintbox for most people the issue was resolved yesterday morning.  This is a widespread issue but Sky have come up with a solution which works for most but it seems not all subscribers.  There is a very comprehensive thread at THIS location.  Have a look at the Answer (post 2) and follow the link to the next page and then select Glass or Stream and follow the recovery process.

Most people who have an issue seem to get stuck at either the PIN or activation steps.  If asked for a PIN just ignore it and unplug your Glass TV and then plug it back in again after about 30 seconds.  After it reboots you should be able to continue the recovery procedure.

When you are aske to enter an activation cove ensure you are logged into your My Sky account or you will get an Oops..... error message.

It had me up and running again in just a few minutes.  Good luck.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Operator2024 This message was authored by: Operator2024

Re: Sky puck light just flashing

Same issue for me too.  It's getting ridiculous now 😡. Sky need to sort this out.

That's outta rubbish

This message was authored by LOLO8 This message was authored by: LOLO8

Sky stream puk still won’t switch on

Tried to restore several times following instructions but still puk won't switch on. There has been a notice since 19th that there is an outage in my area but still not fixed. That's 2 days without sky channels. How much longer I wonder. Still getting notice that there is no signal to pull???? Cannot get response from sky on phone. So anyone have any suggestions? 

This message was authored by Charles571 This message was authored by: Charles571

Pay a lot of money for sky and it’s not working been working all then it just stop and without load

Pay a lot money for sky glass works all day then just stops working and won't load 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky puck light just flashing

@Operator2024 wrote:

Same issue for me too.  It's getting ridiculous now 😡. Sky need to sort this out.

If the recovery process isn't working for you, you'll have to call.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Pay a lot of money for sky and it’s not working been working all then it just stop and without l

@Charles571 wrote:

Pay a lot money for sky glass works all day then just stops working and won't load 

Hi @Charles571  This is a widespread issue but Sky have come up with a solution which works for most but it seems not all subscribers.  There is a very comprehensive thread at THIS location.  Have a look at the Answer (post 2) and follow the link to the next page and then select Glass or Stream and follow the recovery process.

Most people who have an issue seem to get stuck at either the PIN or activation steps.  If asked for a PIN just ignore it and unplug your Glass TV and then plug it back in again after about 30 seconds.  After it reboots you should be able to continue the recovery procedure.

When you are aske to enter an activation cove ensure you are logged into your My Sky account or you will get an Oops..... error message.

It had me up and running again in just a few minutes.  Good luck.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

what if sky glass is three years old will they replace for new one???????

This message was authored by Operator2024 This message was authored by: Operator2024

Yep done that, over 2  and a half hours on the phone today, yesterday over one and half hours. To be told nothing they can do, so what now. It's a serious joke tbh 😡

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Ricardo414 wrote:

what if sky glass is three years old will they replace for new one???????

I don't believe that scenario has arisen yet. But if they were to replace it, it's very unlikely to be with a new one.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion