Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by cheapshades2012 This message was authored by: cheapshades2012

Re: Still. No sky stream since Thursday evening

I tried several time but it doesn't work. Tried to contact Sky but no luck. Can't believe they can't sort the problem so long. Very 😞

This message was authored by There4u This message was authored by: There4u

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

I finally managed to get mine up and running this morning-so sorry for everyone who still haven't managed to resolve it.

This message was authored by Nasjam This message was authored by: Nasjam

Reset puck and got to 'press 4 & 6 together' on sky remote but won't let me continue?

Hope Sky are compensating customers for paying for a service they're not receiving?!
This message was authored by Kim+aplin This message was authored by: Kim+aplin

I have had this problem with my sky glass and puck. eventually I had to reset my sky glass after several hours of being without service.

However I can't get access to my Sky puck.

When I turn it on I get sky logo, then the blank screen then the light flashes on my puck and it goes to no signal. This happens over and over and over again and I can't get into it to reset it. 

This message was authored by Fellwalker46 This message was authored by: Fellwalker46

I got mine working yesterday evening, I got to the insert pin number screen and after a few tries I gave up and came on here, I followed the instructions on reboot and its working fine.

I might be one of the lucky ones but Sky should have issued a statement by now explaining what happened and as for compensation I say good luck because I'd be very surprised if anyone got anything from Sky.

This message was authored by ColSou This message was authored by: ColSou

Re: Sky stream why is it still not working and that fixed they tell you do doesn’t work

I followed the steps to fix but during the set up it didn't recognise my pin. So I set up a new pin and didn't recognise that either. I'm a new customer since Thursday am so I've had a few hours of tv then nothing PLUS the landline phone only makes calls and cannot receive. When I call it the message says number not recognised sky is terrible I'm going back to virgin 

This message was authored by Chase7211 This message was authored by: Chase7211

Same here no sky since Thursday.

Sky help won't help, and no one will answer the phone been on the phone for over an hour, today and yesterday but nothing.

l think l will cancel not paying for something you can not use. 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cdrw111 wrote:

Thanks tried that. No joy. Getting as far as linking account but the site https://sky.com/activate is down. Can't seem to get sky to understand that. 

@Cdrw111 The URL you have shown in your post is not correct as it is missing the www. The link should be https://www.sky.com/activate 

This link takes you straight to the activation page provided you are signed into your account. I have just checked the link it and it worked perfectly.    If you are not signed it it will give you an Oops error message (I tried that as well)

Give it a try.  Good luck 🤞

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by David+s+n This message was authored by: David+s+n

Hello Kev. I have tried all your suggestions and several more they DO NOT work my problem is the sky.com/activate doesn't do anything . I put the 6 figure code in and NOTHING  happens.  Dave

This message was authored by 655555Kirsty This message was authored by: 655555Kirsty

Stuck on enter pin

Haven't been able to use Sky Stream since Thursday, done what was advised and reset the sky box. This worked but it now states I have to enter my pin, but then does not allow me to enter my pin!! The only button that works is 1. 
Have tried resetting the sky remote with the numbers, does not work. 
changed batteries yet still same (I highly doubt it's the remote as was working fine, and it allows me to use other buttons just not to enter the pin!) 

Been on hold to sky for 2 hours and no answer. Not happy, paying to a service I haven't even got, will be making a complaint but in meantime, is this happening to anyone else?

This message was authored by David+s+n This message was authored by: David+s+n

Hi cdrw111 . I have used the link with and withou t the www it makes no difference on my set sometimes i get the oops message and sometimes it goes strait thtough the problem is once i am on the sctivate screen then nothing happens. Dave 

This message was authored by Cdrw111 This message was authored by: Cdrw111

Thanks for post, but same result for me. I tried different varieties of this , some.wirh www, some with https., etc.  Unfortunately didnt work for me but thanks for advice might help someone. 

This message was authored by Jessica53 This message was authored by: Jessica53

My box in my room is still flashing 

This message was authored by Michelle20241 This message was authored by: Michelle20241

Sky box

Sky box flashing white? Since yesterday 

This message was authored by Paulbuckland557 This message was authored by: Paulbuckland557

I followed the steps 3 times.

Each time I get as far as linking my glass to my account. Enter the code. It says complete on the Web app, but nothing further on the glass....

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion