Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by CathSteen This message was authored by: CathSteen

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Partner switch off at the main whilst I held power button, sheeesh should not be this difficult to watch tv! Sky your service is APPALLING....14 hours no tv at all with no information. I'll bet we won't even get any reductions in our bill will not be renewing glass when subscription finishes next year that's for sure. Thank you to all the kind souls on here for your suggestions and help, most of us would still have no tv. Very kind users on here 

This message was authored by Tee7 This message was authored by: Tee7

Tv not turning on

Tv is not turning on stand by is just flashing red

This message was authored by FL19 This message was authored by: FL19

Yes I have same problem since yesterday. Is there any posted update from Sky?

This message was authored by Tammy28 This message was authored by: Tammy28

I have managed a reset the sky glass this morning and it gives me the link account message with a code but the sky.com/activate page is showing an error and to ring a sky expert?? Is anyone else having this issue? Can i by pass this but still have access to the TV and apps? its saying I wont get access to channels and apps if I dont link?? What a bloody shambles

This message was authored by KennethMF This message was authored by: KennethMF

I just unplugged my puck,, pressed and held in the power button on the base of the puck and and switched the power on it is now going through an update 

This message was authored by Katrina2511 This message was authored by: Katrina2511

Re: Sky Glass outage

Yes i've done that and still says there is an issue, i was looking to see if they had any idea how long it would be off for.

This message was authored by Meee3 This message was authored by: Meee3

Turn of plug hold power button on side of tv down put plug back in then you should have restarted it then let it do its thing and follow instructions hope that helps everyone mine is now back on 

This message was authored by Ryan922 This message was authored by: Ryan922

Sky Glass

Sky glass TV not turn on, Red light keeps flashing. I have unplugged the Tv over night and changed the batteries in the remote and it still still working? 

This message was authored by JPCQ This message was authored by: JPCQ

@Tammy28 yeah, me too - been on with the Scottish sounding machine who has finally agreed to put me through to a human ..... still on hold but hey, at least they give you a choice of music options like that's the important issue here sky!

This message was authored by Emlou77 This message was authored by: Emlou77

Did it work. I've got stuck at updating software and it's still at 0% 

This message was authored by Meee3 This message was authored by: Meee3

You have to put activation code in on phone connected to your account then it will connect it to tv and then your back on 

This message was authored by NeilSh This message was authored by: NeilSh

I done all that and still doesn't work so frustrating how it works for some and not others 

This message was authored by MSpr This message was authored by: MSpr

Hi, thanks for your message I have just done what you said and am now back up and running 

This message was authored by GDBibib This message was authored by: GDBibib

I managed to get reset from this link. It worked OK. Fix your Sky Glass or Sky Stream | Sky Help | Sky.com | Sky Help | Sky.com

This message was authored by NeilSh This message was authored by: NeilSh

I don't get that far as the tv turns of so no link or code is shown 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion