Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Buster72 This message was authored by: Buster72

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on I don’t have the red light

Both my Sky Stream pucks are not working. Both won't switch on and have a flashing white light. This started yesterday for me.

This message was authored by Emmamariebyrne9 This message was authored by: Emmamariebyrne9

Sky puck isnt turning on

Sky puck isnt turning on for the last 15 hours still waiting for it too come on i thought it would be fixed and all this morning so my son could watch his cartoons please fix it soon my soon misses his cartoons 🙏

This message was authored by Van24 This message was authored by: Van24

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

My sky Glass is still not working 

This message was authored by Amanda96jason This message was authored by: Amanda96jason

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Ours is still not powering on and doesn't have the red light on the front either. The day before our soundboard stopped working miraculously 2 months out of warranty and they want £624 to replace or set up a new credit agreement. Very strange that they can do this to so many of our TVs remotely. It sounds like the Apple iPhone Scandal where they purpose slow the device down in order for people to buy new devices.

This message was authored by thecat1 This message was authored by: thecat1

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

Have the same issue 

However

I have 2 pucks one on an old sharp TV and one on a LG TV

The sharp one works fine  the LG one does not  Yes I have tried 

Turning it of and on did a hard reset which lets you do it all then all you get is sky logo in white and then No signal message

The strange thing is when I change the pucks over the one that worked on the sharo TV does now not work on the LG and the LG one now works on the Sharp

Foe good measure I have an LG tv in the kitchen  a s well which is only 2 years old and guess what the pucks dont work on that one eirher

Has SKY had a software update in the last 2 days ?

Hope this helps

This message was authored by Wibbo This message was authored by: Wibbo

Stream reset - pin not working

Reset one of my stream boxes this morning to try and fix it and now I am stuck because it won't recognise my PIN. Typing the correct PIN in does nothing, just takes me back to attempt 0/3.

Help please!

This message was authored by Elizabeth+Cartwri This message was authored by: Elizabeth+Cartwri

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

No power light 

This message was authored by Davidbull This message was authored by: Davidbull

Re: Sky stream won’t turn on - flashing white light then nada.

Also having this problem this morning. 

This message was authored by applehead123 This message was authored by: applehead123

Sky glass

My sky glass tv won't switch on

This message was authored by Dionne+Morris This message was authored by: Dionne+Morris

Mine is exactly the same went off last night and still not on this morning!!!!

This message was authored by Davidbull This message was authored by: Davidbull

Re: Sky stream won’t turn on - flashing white light then nada.

Davidbull_0-1726814357740.png

This message was authored by Dionne+Morris This message was authored by: Dionne+Morris

Mine is exactly the same went off last night and still not on this morning!

This message was authored by Sjh961 This message was authored by: Sjh961

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on just flashing red light

Mine started doing it last night and still not working this morning, tried everything listed with no luck. 

This message was authored by Blackdog This message was authored by: Blackdog

Sky Glass not working at all

No sky glass service since tea time yesterday.

No indication when this will be resolved.

Poor service

This message was authored by Van24 This message was authored by: Van24

Re: Stream puck won't turn on

I have been without sky glass since teatime yesterday, no updates on sky website to say when they expect the issue to be resolved.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion