Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by 10MT This message was authored by: 10MT

Re: New sky glass tv

I have had the sky glass for 2 years been terrible. After it being off now for 2 days I will

be cancelling if your thinking of getting one avoid!!!

This message was authored by Meggie10 This message was authored by: Meggie10

Re: Sky glass not working

Done and still nothing tryed everything unplugged all and started again and to not working at all 

This message was authored by Brianbunch This message was authored by: Brianbunch

Sky puck

Sky puck has been down from last night it won't switch on and sky burial is no help whatsoever 

This message was authored by Jenny81 This message was authored by: Jenny81

Re: Stilll not working

Same here left it unplugged overnight just plugged back in nothing
This message was authored by Donnatho This message was authored by: Donnatho

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

What's happing with your tv more info ?

This message was authored by Ellie90 This message was authored by: Ellie90

Re: Stilll not working

Still nothing for me either.. I don't even have a standby light, just nothings happening. This better be sorted by end of today.

This message was authored by PriyankaDE This message was authored by: PriyankaDE

Sky Glass not turning on since yesterday night ! Watford WD18

Sky Glass not powering on 

This message was authored by JoAsh This message was authored by: JoAsh

Re: When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

Neither is mine, is there something I need to do to fix it, or just wait?

This message was authored by RoggyMD This message was authored by: RoggyMD

Re: Sky glass to not powering on. Tried reset not working. Sky on phone 50min hold time. Anyone kn

Same here

even the new puck received last week won't power on at all

tried all resets

This message was authored by HollyMay1993 This message was authored by: HollyMay1993

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Following my previous comment about 15 mins ago, I can actually say that SteveBAM's comment about resetting the tv actually works!

Hold down the standby button on the right hand side for a while, until it starts flashing red. It does take a while so be patient, but it does then switch on, do a download and reset. 

Yes it's inconvenient, yes it's annoying but come on people, all technology breaks from time to time. Let's not throw our toys out of the pram and threaten to cancel over one glitch! 

This message was authored by Pbix86 This message was authored by: Pbix86

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on just flashing red light

Mines just started doing this.

I've unplugged the power lead from the back, waited and still the annoying flashing red light 😔

This message was authored by KayB1605 This message was authored by: KayB1605

I have now powered up my TV but the link to activate my account is not bloody working 

This message was authored by Angief5618 This message was authored by: Angief5618

Mine went on Tuesday got told it was the power cable not being in a mains plug, new cable arrived today, still no sky, was on the phone over 2hrs, got also told that are glass tv that we have had isnt under warranty, so we would have to get another one, as they wouldnt replace it, Now i find out that there are technical issues, fuming isnt the word, Also our puck has stopped working. Tried again this mornig, and nothing, have rebooted both the sky glass and puck 15 times and nothing. I want answers

This message was authored by Antony27 This message was authored by: Antony27

Sky Glass

Sky Glass still not working, over 12 hours now. Any idea when it will be fixed ?

This message was authored by Brianbunch This message was authored by: Brianbunch

Puck

Sky puck won't stay on long enough to do a reboot keeps flashing white light then goes off 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion