Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by AngryofBrackley This message was authored by: AngryofBrackley

What an appalling service

We pay an awful lot of money to this appalling company, to supposedly watch the best TV possible. 
'When' it works it is very good, but it is so clunky and unintuitive.
Avoid Stream like the plague, wish I had. 
Even if the Sky engineer says it's the greatest thing, it CERTAINLY isn't. 
Sky customers should be refunded for this outage which for me has been 12 hours and counting. 

This message was authored by Furmfix This message was authored by: Furmfix

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Glass still not working, I tried the puck in the bedroom and that works. I understand that living in a technical world things can go wrong but it's the lack of communication, a simple email addressed to Glass customers would have been nice instead of waiting on the phone for nearly an hour last night and trying again this morning before going to work. Come on Sky, Believe in Better (communication)!

This message was authored by Mattf0851 This message was authored by: Mattf0851

Re: When I go to turn my sky strean box on, it just displays a lack screen with the sky logo on and

Both my pucks are the same . Flashing white light and sky logo .... West Midlands... apparently a sky outage across uk for stream 

This message was authored by Bramblesinn This message was authored by: Bramblesinn

Sky glass not working

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why my sky glass isn't working please?

Thanks.

This message was authored by Dean110 This message was authored by: Dean110

Tv wil not turn on but flahing red

I've Tried turning on amd off waitmg 10 mins and it's not power supply has changed to loads different plugs

This message was authored by LouThom86 This message was authored by: LouThom86

Re: Sky glass not working

Hi love,

Many of us have been experiencing this since yesterday too. Sky don't seem to know what's going on or in an hurry to fix it. Mine and a few others have been down since four o'clock yesterday afternoon. Mine is still not working this morning! I am thinking of going back to Sky Q as this Sky Glass has been nothing but hassle from the start. 

Going to raise a complaint and see if we can get compensation or something. 

This message was authored by Shuddership This message was authored by: Shuddership

Re: Sky glass no working

This is despicable. 

I can't have basic functionality of turning a television on not being available to me. I will be paying off what is left on the CCA and getting rid of it and a normal TV. 

Let's be honest, it's a huge monstrosity with a below average picture anyway. 

This message was authored by Lagertiger48 This message was authored by: Lagertiger48

Stilll not working

Sky glass hours later still not coming on

This message was authored by alibear70 This message was authored by: alibear70

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

The Puck I didn't try and reset works now in my kitchen - , the puck which I did try and reset last night does not work (lounge) -  I tried to reset once again this am but it is not responding. I have a spare new puck never set up that I will try and replace the one "broken".  I have a feeling the picks not touched via reset last night are coming on line this am. 

This message was authored by JohnF581 This message was authored by: JohnF581

My sky glass tv (but using skyQ box) has a blank screen with the stand by light on. Tried switching.

Lost signal last night.

now just have a black screen with no signal/ sound or logo.

I understand that I am not alone with this problem, seems to be common with sky glass tv system?

This message was authored by Andy311 This message was authored by: Andy311

Re: Sky glass and sky Puck won't work still

How long will it be

This message was authored by Elizabeth+Cartwri This message was authored by: Elizabeth+Cartwri

When will you fix the sky glass turning on problem.

Mines still not working
This message was authored by Kt777 This message was authored by: Kt777

Sky glass won’t turn on

My sky glass has being constantly flashing since yesterday morning still nothing this morning won't turn on can't watch anything screen is just completely blank I'm aware of an outage in the area but well over 24 hours is ridiculous how long is this going to take sky 

This message was authored by MoodyJudy This message was authored by: MoodyJudy

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on just flashing red light

Has this been resolved yet?  s long as the red light is flashing the TV is responding, just taking a while to update, which depends on your broadband speed.  Hope all is working now.  BTW, is there any chance of reconciling with your Dad?  Life's too short.

This message was authored by Gill56 This message was authored by: Gill56

Re: Stilll not working

Still not coming on ,been like it since 3pm yesterday 19th tried to reboot  nothing working. No red light on main sky glass and  puc upstairs  flashes on and off

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion