Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Mhairiwhyte This message was authored by: Mhairiwhyte

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Mine is the exact same  still blank screem with flashing light

This message was authored by J19P This message was authored by: J19P

No standby light

No standby light appearing. Occasionally the mic button at the side of the TV briefly illuminates. No change sin 7pm yesterday....

This message was authored by will73 This message was authored by: will73

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

nope mines still not working

This message was authored by Helen105 This message was authored by: Helen105

Re: Sky Stream not working, won’t turn on just flashes up showing sky logo then turns off

Yep I've same been that way since 7pm last night 

This message was authored by Meggie10 This message was authored by: Meggie10

Re: Sky glass not working

No tryed everything I can and nothing WiFi working great 

This message was authored by Twayley This message was authored by: Twayley

Can we have an update when our tv will be fixed . 20 hours without a tv **bleep** 😤 

I will bo way be re newing my contract eith sky 

This message was authored by carrie66 This message was authored by: carrie66

Re: SIurs is now working. If you do a full reboot you might find it works.

Our Sky Glass is now working after doing a full reboot. Try it, you might find it works. Good luck.
This message was authored by george7777 This message was authored by: george7777

Blank screen

I have a blank screen on my sky puck, I have tried a different HDMI lead and tried it on two different tvs and the same outcome. I have switched it off at the mains and turned it back on. All it does it loads up saying Sky the puck starts flashing white and after 10-15seconds just goes to nothing and it won't respond 

Any suggestions 

This message was authored by Hyper1979 This message was authored by: Hyper1979

Re: When I go to turn my sky strean box on, it just displays a lack screen with the sky logo on and

My puck froze up in the middle of a program around 4:30pm yesterday. Thats happens occasionally so I just went through reboot process as normal and since then I've been stuck with the same issue as you (Sky logo appears, looks like its booting then switches off, back on again and repeat). 

Initially the service checker said everything was fine so I thought I'd broken it somehow but after an hour they updated it to show an outage in my area (South Wales) and it seems to be affecting others throughout the country.

Don't think there's much we can do to sort it, just have to wait for Sky to do their thing (but as of the time of this message mine has now been down for close to 15 hours so when it gets sorted who knows).

This message was authored by Zachary+10 This message was authored by: Zachary+10

Thanks to you & Stevebam I have just done the same. I just held the power button until I started flashing, took quite a while but now up and running..thanks

This message was authored by MoodyJudy This message was authored by: MoodyJudy

The more technology we ger the more problems we are going to have, unfortunately.  Not good of Sky to keep us all in the dark about the issue yesterday. they could have sent a message.  We should be co,mpensated.   I  really thought my TV was broken after trying different cables, power points, fuses, etc..  However tried the reset (unplug for a while, , hold lower righthand button on TV down while replugging in until LED light flashes) and it updated, all working now.  The issue seems to have been resolved for most people, but if it continues, ring Sky helpline and complain, they usually do their best to helpl.  I'd hate to be on the other end of the Sky helpline this morning.

This message was authored by Meggie10 This message was authored by: Meggie10

Re: Sky glass not working

Done and still nothing 

This message was authored by Mminnockno7 This message was authored by: Mminnockno7

Sky glass not working

Morning. I have also checked this morning and remains not working. 

This message was authored by sammy15 This message was authored by: sammy15

Sky glass not working

Sky glass not coming on. Power and remote all good 

This message was authored by william+39 This message was authored by: william+39

Skyglass tv 55inch

Skyglass won't switch on standby light flashing went off 7.30pm yesterday

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion