Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Kirst2 This message was authored by: Kirst2

Re: Sky glass and sky Puck won't work still

We are the same. Cannot an answer on the phones.
This message was authored by Cluxford This message was authored by: Cluxford

Sky Stream not working, won’t turn on just flashes up showing sky logo then turns off

Sky Stream not working, won’t turn on just flashes up showing sky logo then turns off

This message was authored by Kirst2 This message was authored by: Kirst2

Re: Sky glass and sky Puck won't work still

** get an answer
This message was authored by StevenBAM This message was authored by: StevenBAM

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Hold the power button down on the side of the TV for about 20 seconds until the red light starts flashing rapidly. It then reboots and downloads an update. It will restart by itself. It may freeze when setting up again, but just turn it off on the side button again and turn it back on.  You'll have to reconnect the remote and activate your TV again but mine is working now

Take care, happy Friday!!

This message was authored by pilgrim44 This message was authored by: pilgrim44

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

mine is up and running now. is anyone else's ok now?

This message was authored by Help12 This message was authored by: Help12

Re: When I go to turn my sky strean box on, it just displays a lack screen with the sky logo on and

Yes mine is doing exactly the same 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: My Sky glass will not turn on been like this since after 8pm last night . Tried reboot but still

Mine wasn't working from 5pm yesterday even changed the batteries and rebooted both boxes nothing again this morning...less than impressed as I don't wish to watch sky go as suggested!

This message was authored by Zachary+10 This message was authored by: Zachary+10

Hello, are there any updates from sky at all? Our sky glass was fine up until the early hours of this morning when I saw there was no standby light on, tried to turn the TV on with no luck.

Only thing that is lit up is the white button at the side, not standby. 

Thanks 

This message was authored by craigwinn1 This message was authored by: craigwinn1

My worst ever decision was to get rid of SkyQ for this Glass rubbish. Had it a couple of years or so and had too many problems with it. Fire stick and cancel sky I think!!! 🤔 

This message was authored by RyanC1873 This message was authored by: RyanC1873

I am now in to my 15th hour with no TV. Rang Sky last night and she said she would send me a link straight through, by text. The link showed me the service update I had already seen numerous times on the app. I waited 53 minutes for that!🤣 Nothing has been updated since last night. Pretty shocking! Frustrating for everyone, I know, but even more so that there's been almost zero comms apart from what you see on the app. Only a year in to my contract and considering cancelling as they have failed on their side of it. 

This message was authored by Maddielouise This message was authored by: Maddielouise

Re: My Sky glass will not turn on been like this since after 8pm last night . Tried reboot but still

My sky glass tv won't turn on but I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and it came with quick flicker of red light and still not came on
This message was authored by Paul19804 This message was authored by: Paul19804

Confirm the reset mode works on glass for me. Simple and only took 10 mins. 

This message was authored by StevenBAM This message was authored by: StevenBAM

Read what I just posted 

This message was authored by JPCQ This message was authored by: JPCQ

Same here - no telly from at least 1830 last night, no message and spent an hour trying every fix on the help pages. Nothing worked. Still off as of 0630 - ridiculous. Everything else in the house is working fine. Madness.....wish we still had a normal telly and not glass!
This message was authored by Drew66 This message was authored by: Drew66

Re: Sky Stream not working, won’t turn on just flashes up showing sky logo then turns off

It's been like that since 1800 yesterday!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion