Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Svenja This message was authored by: Svenja

Re: My Sky glass will not turn on been like this since after 8pm last night . Tried reboot but still

Mine is the same yesterday I couldn't get anything on the screen today the sky logo will come up and the red light flashes but that's it x

This message was authored by DebDuff This message was authored by: DebDuff

Re: My Sky glass will not turn on been like this since after 8pm last night . Tried reboot but still

Mine is the same I have done a reset loads of times but it downloads the software then turns itself off now I'm not sure if when it does eventually get sorted that it will just turn on 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jules070860 

Quickest way is go to page 1. Click on Options and then click on Unsubscribe. 

For not getting emails… click on your Avatar, click on settings, click on email, tick for no emails. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Ianb6780 This message was authored by: Ianb6780

We best get some proper compensation for this! 

This message was authored by DPG67 This message was authored by: DPG67

Re: New sky glass tv

Hi, yes I've woken up to the same problem.

Tv is only 9 days old and just has a flashing red stand by light. Tv won't turn on.

i tried the switch it off at the mains and wait 10 seconds but no joy.

i then went on the my Sky app, to get a phone number to ring and on the services page is a message stating some Sky glass customers are having issues. It goes on to say Sky are aware and engineers are working on the fault.

So it's a waiting game for now, I just hope it's fixed by this evening.

This message was authored by Jay1181 This message was authored by: Jay1181

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Hi we have a sky glass TV 65 inch but no longer have the sky glass package and this morning ours will also not turn on. No red light just the mute button at the side of the TV lighting up and going off. 

This message was authored by Svenja This message was authored by: Svenja

My tv has been like this since 4oclock yesterday what a nightmare i panicked it was broke !!! 

This message was authored by Jaydoubleyou35 This message was authored by: Jaydoubleyou35

Yes i did notice it, I have just paid for the boxing tomorrow so I dear hope it works by the time I'm home later!! What a joke, charge top wack for this service and I've had to replace 2 controls, and now this, I have only had it 4 months.

This message was authored by Vicky231 This message was authored by: Vicky231

Sky glasd TV is stuck on standby ive pulled thenplug out for ten mins and had no luck can anyone hel

Our sky glass TV is stuck on standby i ha e pulled the plug out for ten mins but had no luck can anyone help

This message was authored by Squinn1 This message was authored by: Squinn1

Sky glass and sky Puck won't work still

Sky glass and my sky puk still not working this morning. @Sky  what is going on why is it taking so long.  ?  

This message was authored by Jane109858 This message was authored by: Jane109858

Why does sky glass not work

Why does sky glass not work 

This message was authored by VickiT12 This message was authored by: VickiT12

When I go to turn my sky strean box on, it just displays a lack screen with the sky logo on and then

When I go to turn on my sky stream box, it glitches and shows a black screen with the sky logo. After a few seconds it reverts back to my tv's home screen.

This message was authored by Ange52 This message was authored by: Ange52

Re: Sky stream not working

Hi,

yes my sky streaming hasn't been working since 9pm

Says there's an outage issue 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Why does sky glass not work

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jane109858 

I've moved your post into a large thread discussing this issue. Sky are aware and working on it. See post 2, currently showing as the answer.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Newty57 This message was authored by: Newty57

Re: Sky glass and sky Puck won't work still

My sky glass tv not working no light coming on

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion