Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

Mine is still down. No updates provided. Not great service and communication am afraid

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Does anyone know how long the outage on Sky Glass TV will go on for. Just getting a red flashing light since yesterday
This message was authored by ZB007 This message was authored by: ZB007

Re: Sky glass tv

@Daniel0210 

Do these updates relate to security patching or improved features?

This message was authored by Unbearable This message was authored by: Unbearable

Sky stream not working

Hi guys,Is anyone else having trouble turning on sky stream.. It seems there is an outage but ihave Internet connection and the router seems absolutely fine.

Craig

This message was authored by Onimrk This message was authored by: Onimrk

A little disappointed by the customer service here. The Status doesn't appear to have changed since the initial post to say there is a problem. I haven't seen any explanation of the problem or when they think it is likely to be resolved.

Paying a lot of money for a 65in Sky Glass and I find it a little insensitive to suggest that while not providing the service I paid for, I can watch TV on Sky Go using my phone, tablet or laptop. Difficult to get my head around why the TV won't at least switch on so I can plug in a Firestick and at least watch something after a long day at work.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Really frustrating eh. Hope we get a refund! Like u say no updates at all 

This message was authored by Rachel2468 This message was authored by: Rachel2468

Re: Sky stream not working

Yes. Mine has been off since 6.40pm yesterday. Just glass TV as puk works on TV in another room. Had nothing but problems with the TV since getting it.
This message was authored by Jose66 This message was authored by: Jose66

Re: Sky stream not working

It has not been working for me since 4pm yesterday (Thursday).  Is an absolute joke and we all deserve a refund on our bills......  It is not acceptable.  I am forced to use SkyStream as in a new build with no options and it is a poor product.

This message was authored by Marie65 This message was authored by: Marie65

New sky glass tv

Hi my new sky glass tv won't turn on, flashing red light 

This message was authored by ZB007 This message was authored by: ZB007

@Anonymous 

I think UK operations have gotten worse since the acquisition of Sky by Comcast.  They are renowned in the US for their appalling customer service. 

This message was authored by Sam8 This message was authored by: Sam8

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

My puck was still dead this morning, only loading blank screen with the sky logo then turning off. 

I have now managed to get it up and running by reattempting the recovery boot (which didn't work last night) so may be worth a try for anyone still having issues. 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/setting-up-sky-glass-sky-logo# steps 4-7

This message was authored by Jules070860 This message was authored by: Jules070860

Does anyone know how I get out of this chat as I've woken up to hundreds of emails which I don't want... I'm happy to wait until it's fixed but don't need this feed any longer

This message was authored by Jaydoubleyou35 This message was authored by: Jaydoubleyou35

Re: New sky glass tv

Same here, sky stream is flashing white on power on stage and blinking then switching back off.

This message was authored by BF50-50 This message was authored by: BF50-50

My Sky glass will not turn on been like this since after 8pm last night . Tried reboot but still not

Sky glass will not turn on since after8pm last night just flashing light tried reboot

This message was authored by Kw18 This message was authored by: Kw18

We are back on after resting tv and remote again it finally worked

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion