Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CaspaG wrote:

Imagine if someone with over 1mil followers on social media made a post about this, sky stock would go down like that **bleep**ty titanic 

May not tank it as much as you would think.

I'm sure we all remember the CrowdStrike outage that broke millions of Windows PCs a couple of months ago and had a much bigger impact than a Sky TV outage. They have already made back half the drop their shareprice took in the days after the outage, when most thought that would be the end of the company.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Bower84 This message was authored by: Bower84

SkyGlass not turning on

SkyGlas not turning on at all just flashing red light, I don't understand if sky is down why can't I just turn my TV to play my PlayStation. Don't understand this at all. All this money for a TV that does this a few times in a week not just today.
This message was authored by MoSaysNo This message was authored by: MoSaysNo

Looks like it's monopoly and snakes & ladders for the rest of the night 😢

This message was authored by Fran911 This message was authored by: Fran911

Wish I could watch it😳

This message was authored by Twayley This message was authored by: Twayley

Course not 

I was hoping for that but still took the 120 each month even never used their service for 4days . 

This message was authored by kevisere4u This message was authored by: kevisere4u

Re: Sky glass not showing red light

Had the same problem not switching on tried all that was suggested. Went onto My Sky app and there is a Sky Glass warning of outage due to technical issues.

When will they finally sort out this very unreliable TV. was much better on version 1.2 but since 1.3 gets stuck in apps like Paramount + when switching off.

Hoping for a brighter future and a Glass that is reliable.
This message was authored by Michael164 This message was authored by: Michael164

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

My red light just won't come on on my sky glass

This message was authored by Courtney49 This message was authored by: Courtney49

Sky puck won’t turn on

Anyone else's sky puck not turning on and the white light keeps flashing every couple of minutes?

This message was authored by srad111 This message was authored by: srad111

Re: sky glass Tv

yes same problem in Ireland, sky not being honest here and just comunicating the issue

This message was authored by STEVEWOLF187 This message was authored by: STEVEWOLF187

Re: Sky Puck & Sky Glass Power up issues 19-9-24

I have 3 pucks 2vwherevworkimg but one not working in the same house. So I swapped a puck then neither of those 2 worked yet the 3rd one still is ???

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Sky puck won’t turn on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Courtney49 

Known outage: https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/streamingtv

See this thread: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/td-p/4755170

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Wazyn This message was authored by: Wazyn

Re: Both stream pucks stopped working!

Looks like they did a update and it killed 2 of my pucks the one upstairs works the other 2 are just looping

This message was authored by Joanie79 This message was authored by: Joanie79

Ireland here as well. Communication is terrible and not updates on when it will return

This message was authored by Lacanos1 This message was authored by: Lacanos1

Wirste thing ever sky glass

Wint be renewing my contract with sky
This message was authored by twe69 This message was authored by: twe69

Re: Sky Glass and Stream Pucks - Won’t load the home screen beyond a blue refresh screen

Oh thank you! My kids were playing with the plugs and switched everything off! Since then have had the issue with the puck! 

Such a major outage, think Sky needs to hire me for testing!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion