Discussion topic: Programs not loading

This message was authored by King+Charles This message was authored by: King+Charles

Programs not loading

I've had my sky glass TV for a few months and had nothing but problems in the beginning. Replacement TV and puck in first few weeks constant internet connection issues and was about to give up and problems settled so stuck with it. I'm now getting problems again. I just keep getting "program loading please wait" (I had to go to bed early Saturday night as Glass Tv not loading on any Chanel's) Turned/off on again etc, etc but it made no difference. Bedroom puck working fine so no internet issues. The TV also constantly switches to home menu whilst half way though a program. If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix, I would be grateful. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Programs not loading

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Bertiem This message was authored by: Bertiem

I keep getting appease wait for your programme to load". It's been happening sporadically for about 5 weeks and it's getting worse. I am having to turn the power off and it seems to reset but I can't keep doing this. The WiFi is fine as I have no issues with other devices. 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Just because the WiFi is fine on other devices doesn't necessarily means it will be fine where you Sky glass/stream is.

when you get this issue again open Netflix, go to get help and then check your network. That will give you a download speed. If the speed is less than 30Mbps then that is the issue as that is the minimum recommended speed for non UHD content.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Vivian5 This message was authored by: Vivian5

Same here.  Even when restart getting the same and then it will,stop and I have to keep,restarting the sound by switching to AD.  Have found skystream to be a load of rubbish.  Only changed to it because we could no longer get a signal via the dish.  Have to watch sky channels live because we don't get any sound at all via playlist.  Seriously thinking of cancelling Sky full stop (after 39 years) and swapping over to Now TV.

This message was authored by Bertiem This message was authored by: Bertiem

Spoke to a Sky Engr and by turning off the power to the TV and resetting the router this has rectified the issue.  Will monitor over next few days and a call back has been arranged in a couple of days to ensure the resolution is stable. As am connected via Ethernet he advised me to turn the WiFi off in Advanced Settings. By doing so the picture looks sharper!! Anyway will report back if issue reoccurs. 

This message was authored by Alanwhiteley This message was authored by: Alanwhiteley

Getting fed up with sky glass keeps saying waiting for program to load or goes off .time something was done about this .so bloody annoying. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion