Discussion topic: Prime Video currently unavailable on Sky Glass

This message was authored by wildgoose1993 This message was authored by: wildgoose1993

Prime Video currently unavailable on Sky Glass

IMG_5846.jpeg

As the title says, prime video is currently showing as unavailable on my Sky Glass. Anyone know why please?

I can't even get onto the app so it's nothing to do with logging in or out, and I've tried refreshing apps (over 24hrs ago) and restarting several times.

All Replies

This message was authored by peter-marlow+1966 This message was authored by: peter-marlow+1966

Re: Prime Video currently unavailable on Sky Glass

Just checked my amazon  prime  app and it is working  fine, as are all my other apps

wildgoose1993
Topic Author
This message was authored by wildgoose1993 This message was authored by: wildgoose1993

Just me then who needs it fixed...

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @wildgoose1993 

As you have tried everything we would normally recommend, I have escalated your post to a Sky expert who will reach out to you shortly. Please look out for a blue chat bubble as per the information here: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @wildgoose1993.

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@wildgoose1993 

Try logging into your Amazon account on a pc or laptop and going to the settings and manage devices section.

your glass tv should be listed under authorised devices. Remove the device from this list and pull the plug from your glass tv then try the prime app again .

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
wildgoose1993
Topic Author

Curiously I couldn't see my Glass TV listed

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion