Discussion topic: Hi. I'm looking for a digital receipt for my online credit card payment of my sky glas bill please.

This message was authored by Shiftkey This message was authored by: Shiftkey

Hi. I'm looking for a digital receipt for my online credit card payment of my sky glas bill please.

Hi,

I made a payment of €50 off of my outstandingbill for Sky Glass TV. So I would like a receipt for the €50 payment, and I notice that the payment hasn't been credited to my account yet.

Please advise re same.

Thank you.

Geraldine Wade

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Hi. I'm looking for a digital receipt for my online credit card payment of my sky glas bill plea

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

How and when did you make the payment? I doubt Sky will produce a custom receipt for your payment, but it will appear on your Sky bill once it has been processed. You can then print off a copy if you wish. 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Hi. I'm looking for a digital receipt for my online credit card payment of my sky glas bill plea

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Shiftkey wrote:

I made a payment of €50 off of my outstandingbill for Sky Glass TV. 

Was that a payment towards the balance of a Glass purchase loan, or to cover an unpaid monthly Sky content subscription?  These are not the same thing.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion