Discussion topic: Playlist

This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

Playlist

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is it just me or is programmes taking longer and longer to add to playlist?? example Vera from Sunday night took 2 days and today the chemistry of death from paramount is available in the paramount app but not on glass playlist 

@KevNewMedia 

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”

All Replies

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Playlist

I agree with Chemistry of Death, its all on Paramount 5 episodes but only 4 on Stream. Bradley and Barney this week took a while but put that down to ITVX.

Maybe tweaks going on in the background ready for CW rail corrections and Profiles. Unlikely but be optimistic 😉

Deedee36
Topic Author

@Anonymous  Is it sky or third party apps to blame.....who knows 😏

……
……
……
……

To be honest I'm beginning to lose interest in it it's just taking a long time to resolve all these small but nevertheless annoying niggles.

Thankfully the huge plus is picture quality, I mean stream not Glass.

@Deedee36 

Just watched an episode of Death in tbe Dorms (such is my mind set today 😁) and the next episode to play was 3 hmmm just watched the first one or so I thought, it started on 2 as Sky do not have episode 1 listed. Looks like you have a point here

20230216_155258.jpg

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Deedee36 I went to watch the new series of Vera last night and on my playlist it only shows series 7 as being available yet the current series is 12.

I found all series from 1-12 were available on ITVX.  So much for Sky Glass picking up all programmes from the various Apps as it advertises.  This frequently happens and hasn't improved since I got Glass last July.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Deedee36
Topic Author

@Anonymous  Another big failure 

@Fothergill1  I've got series 7,11,12 on glass playlist yet if I open the ITVX hub every series and episode is available 

……
……
……
……
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Deedee36 .  Most strange I have just checked my playlist again and the only episodes of Vera available are S7:E1 to S7:E4.

I removed the series, used voice command to find it again and then added the series but it still only shows series 7. 🤷‍

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Deedee36
Topic Author

@Fothergill1  Very strange 

868C9010-B1E4-4BA2-9FD7-E3F067271EED.jpeg

……
……
……
……

This is what I don't understand with Stream how can two customers have the same system and yet have differences in information for what should be generic information across the platform to all users?

Maybe somebody from Sky can explain?

This simple anomaly explains why some users report no or few issues whereas others are plagued with them, I guess 🤔 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Maybe worth an email to viewer relations - they maybe able to sort it if it's a metadata issue 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion